Thread: Lootemup !!!!NEWGUILD!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Lootemup !!!!NEWGUILD!!!!

before you post anything here read everything below

1 this is not a in game guild yet

2the point of this guild is an easy way to make money for all members of the guild

3what we will do for money is loot if u have lots of free time to loot this is a guild for you all items that you loot and want to get sold just tell me i will post a store in trading section but the only thing is all members that helped you loot the item will have to get a share of the profit this is a very easy way to make money the more members the more money

4 there will be different rank or groups asigned to loot up different parts of alttera

5 here are our main looting areas i will be patroling ao3with some of the best looters around

sandstone caves

elite frost or whatever its called

dark caves

ao2

forest haven

post more if u want to patrol them

6 also we will have a crafters group all crafting items and recipies go to the crafters to make us good items to sell

7 i will post your name here if u want in

lastly please join even though there is no in game guild or plz make one its just that at the moment i got only 10 plat ill find a way to repay you if you do and thats it post your aplications bellow including you in game name lvl and area you want to patrol

if this post was helpfull and other stuff that deserves it please thank and plz check out my helm design contest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

also there will be a time every week were we all give eachother one item

if this post was helpfull and other stuff that deserves it please thank and plz check out my helm design contest