Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where's the pinks!!??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    I hope this is not a ploy to have us buy the "new and improved" luck elixirs. I really hate saying this publically but it is time STS provides a public explaination on the topic.
    I feel that is exactly the reason. STS has to pay their bills somehow. The staff has grown in size. The company has released a new game(new game means small starting population so it will leach off it's established money maker, PL).

Make the drop rates so low that it will take a miracle to land a pink. Or spend real money for a miniscule chance of a pink dropping.

Bottom line is money, unfortunately I feel that they have become greedy. If greedy is too harsh of a word, then I would say that they have become overly ambitious spreading their resources thin trying to develop/maintain multiple gaming platforms.

Just my 2 cents though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Highly doubt it since luck elixirs dont even help u get pinks on bosses, had a friend last night get 'utaca got lucky and rerolled for better loot' it was still green, pinks drop as a secondary item so the luck elix's have no influence whatsoever. They do allow rerolls on the vampires which drop purple and pink occasionally, unfortunately these pinks are no part of sets.

In reguard to the drop rate, although i was lucky enough to get a 65 sang leather, i would say the rate is far to low. When u do like 50 runs and see not one pink go to a 65, something is probably wrong, i have done easily 100 runs of the second level, and am yet to see orlok armour drop to a 65. I am willing to put in time to get these items, but its getting kinda ridiculous

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Sts just put one non-tradable 65 custom set of our choice in our stash to show us how important we are and we will all be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intalot View Post
    ok i saw a pink drop last hour. it is orlok 1 hand sword(piece of the set) Lv 65 cuz the Lv66 got this. Our group ran x4 mixed pots but only this LV66 that got the item got it with no pots at all.
    Pink is super rare now.

For Luck pots I tried 30mins run. No luck Only all rerolled are Green items and a few orange. Luck still usless in Mount i guess.
    Since lots of pinks and all (most) recipes drop from the 2nd drop and I'm not seeing any 2nd drops, unless there's a drastic change in the way the drop tables worked, pinks will be extremely rare and recipes are probably not dropping at all.

Personally I think this is a bug. I'd rather have the old way drops worked, before the so-called 100% luck elixir that's not even close to working as per its description. There's tons of re-rolls though --- for greens.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Two days a full potted crew of 5 3 hit 66' my sub account and other players sub accounts hit 65' and now a new mage ....in going on three days.. I have not even SEEN a pink drop. This drop rate is by far the worst sewers where bad, nuris worse and here ahhhh... The drop rate is like the shadow caves.. Not seeing any for such a long period of time in my opinion is counter productive, pinks cause players to push froward and keep trying, and yes they buy the elixer pots, but when they quit trying a loss occures in buisness.

The new maps are not filling with players as quickley as they where.

It almost seems as if there is a technical issue, the elixers began to work and now the pinks are not dropping? I guess only sts can can answer this

Lol...no pinks...no play..no plat= no pay. Dont think this is how it is planned to be...
    Last edited by LADYHADASSA; 11-19-2011 at 11:08 PM.
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I've had a level 61 pink drop regal shield about 2 days ago so I still think they drop but not very frequently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonlord View Post
    I've had a level 61 pink drop regal shield about 2 days ago so I still think they drop but not very frequently
    The 'problem' is for 65 items, not so much for 61 and 63.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Like all of you here, I haven't seen a single pink drop since the update yesterday. Seems like pinks in Fang have gone the way of the Dodo.

For my guild, its gotten to the point that those of us who are 66 just stopped running in Fang altogether, and those who are on pot to rush up simply skip bosses and remake.

Just my observations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    For my guild, its gotten to the point that those of us who are 66 just stopped running in Fang altogether, and those who are on pot to rush up simply skip bosses and remake.
    That's funny, because exactly the same thing is happening in my guild. I never was a big fan of xp runs only, but with no reward in sight, more and more of us start to just skip the bosses altogether.

U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kinda funny this started happening with the update. Hey you know... "luck elixers now work" *nudge*
    Strategic marketing.
    They'll fix it eventually

Android LG Optimus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I had most drops locked at 62 and, once I got tired of accumulating deaths but no kills, I unlocked xp gains and ramped up to 65. Since 65, nado...
    Uepauke
    PL mage (66) and SL engineer (25), also Loonybird (65) in PL and others
    Alterran Royal Guard and The Farmers' Collective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Same problem here. There has been many complaints of low drop rates so low to such a degree that even the 66s cant get a single pink drop, after several hours of farming. Many have already stopped using the 4x pot as they know with their experience that the pot does not make any difference in drop rates. Now everyone is sticking to their demonic sets.
    Main-> Shinybeidge: Lvl 75 Tank.
    Twink-> Sonenine: Lvl 42 Ranger, Soneforever: Lvl 12 elf
    BITCH I'M FABULOUS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Little over 150 runs today....

Not a single pink drop....to anyone. I did get lucky and pick up a couple of 65 pinks cheap in the CS.
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Got 67,000 exp today I'm at Lvl 65 as were us all NO pinks.
    I think thats a rip off, Why kill bosses? For more greens!
    They need to fix asap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

If its a glitch how much did we loose out on.
    We won't be compensated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Oh noes! I no get rares. They eben mores rare now. I wantz refundorz on my elxirs nowz ! STS iz meanies an grwedies, and dey no give iz pinks cuz dey wanz our platz!
    Jeez people, give the whining and conspiracy theories a rest for once...
    Last edited by Gaddy; 11-20-2011 at 05:15 AM.

in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

All the time spent grinding two to 66 thats over 400 runs. and no 65 drop. Got 4 61/63 and 4 scraps. Then vanished. If it is broken then theres no tellin what would have been and im not spending another 900 plat in mt fang trying. All the more reason to say bye bye!
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsolutePally For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    Jeez people, give the whining and conspiracy theories a rest for once...
    I don't think you should post here if you're simply going to start flaming. A number of people are voicing their concerns and suspicions regarding a recent change. This is wide spread enough that we have this many people commenting... maybe you need to lay off. Many of those coming forward aren't those who typically complain about not getting pink drops.

Continuing this thread... a lot of people are noticing that the second drops have stopped and that the only time a re-roll occurs with the new elixir in Fang bosses on very rare occcasssion... despite being a supposed "100% re-roll". To me it had to be considered broken if its not working for a re-roll 100% of the time. I highly doubt that STS would admit that the system was broken, because it would upset anyone who spent time/money farming this weekend. Notice how the luck elixir was "improved" and not "fixed". So far no one from StS has acknowledged a single thread. about the luck elix before or after the fix. It's upsetting.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ixillicus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Such an over used term

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixillicus View Post
    Notice how the luck elixir was "improved" and not "fixed". So far no one from StS has acknowledged a single thread. about the luck elix before or after the fix. It's upsetting.
    I agree with everything you said, but it's weekend now. We have to cut the devs some slack here. I already sent them a link to this thread. They always respond fairly quick, but rarely during the weekends. Just give it some time

My opinion sticks though, and that is that it's a bug. I mean the weekend is almost over (from where I live) and still everybody is reporting no lv65 drops while CS stays empty. This was never like this before in any level cap increase in the past. I'm the last to complain that hardcore farming is needed to obtain sets, and that playing 10 hours or so is really nothing. But if many hardcore farming groups tell you the same thing when being asked, after days of almost non stop farming, then there must simply be something wrong IMO

U rok, thanks!