Thread: Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Request

I start to like AL housing system especially the design and graphic.So got a request which dev team could probably consider it.What about making AL housing system into a new seperate game? I honestly play AL just so that I can buy furniture and redesign my house from time to time now.I give up leveling because it's boring.Seriously,AL player also interested with house design.Have seen some which is outstanding.Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Archerios For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archerios View Post
    I start to like AL housing system especially the design and graphic.So got a request which dev team could probably consider it.What about making AL housing system into a new seperate game? I honestly play AL just so that I can buy furniture and redesign my house from time to time now.I give up leveling because it's boring.Seriously,AL player also interested with house design.Have seen some which is outstanding.Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
    Good idea also. +1.

Lenovo P2a42 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

The thing is sts might not go for it, remember sts still has limits to what they can do and they’ve made that clear and to me this maybe is asking too much from them considering they would need to add a whole new game or just add it to a game already in play besides al not to mention the “biggest expansion” that probably took 2-3 years to make which wasn’t even really that good according to players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I like messing with my house too, when I’m bored. I’ve amassed quite a bit of items for my humble abode, but I don’t think it should be a separate game.

I do like the location buffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

One idea Cinco had while back was to have a way to have some houses connected in some way. I thought it might be like little communities of friends. Maybe he may in the future idk ?
    Meantime I'll try to find his post n quote it.....

Edit- found it, was a big quote so I clipped the relevant part ;

"Neighborhoods. You probably won't believe this, but "neighborhood" zones were part of the original housing concept. I wanted players to get plots of land adjacent to each other. The server would dynamically seam them together. Active players are put next to other active players while those who have not logged in for some time are placed in another less active 'neighbor zone.' In a later revision, I went for a 'territorial control' concept wherein players could fight for a literal space on a terrain grid to place their house."
    -Cinco
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 09-07-2018 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Who said 3 brain cells couldn't function as a brain?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post: