Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
I dont think we need more of these threads, we already concluded the issue on the other thread and I am sure Devs are working on it. Just have patience and faith on JustGesus .

Though I am LMAO at people who are comparing Raids with Maus. I am sure they are those under-geared rogues who didn't get invites back in the day and now they are terming it as karma or payback time, and TBH I call it BS. I mean just look at you, how stupid is your argument.

I am not going to be biased, if you are an under-geared mage who is not getting invites then its time you learn your class and understand the importance of your main stat. You are no different then these nab rogues who are crying in these thread.

Now time for some FACTS:
There are 2 key differences that the stereotypes in this thread are purposely overlooking to create drama:

1. The Mausoleum: It was designed as a fully fledged map that required all classes. Tanks to hold aggro, Mages to crowd control and Rogues to do single target damage. The issue was not the content, the issue was the gears.
    When it came to party composition, Warriors and Rogues did not invite any random Mage to the party, they asked specifically for Mages who had DS+Immo/Flame. If they didn't find 1 Mage with DS+Immo/Flame then they invited 2 Mages, one carried DS and one carried Immo/Flame. It was rare and unintentional to have 4 mage parties for Maus. So rare that in my experience of 1000 vory/lich achievement I might have had less than 10 Maus runs with 4 mages. It was mostly 1W 1R 2M or 1W 2R 1M.

The reason was very simple: It made the runs faster, it reduced the time whole dungeon took.

Now if you look at the old threads where devs tried taking corrective measures, where the weapons for mage were suggested a nerf then you will see that it wasn't only mages who said no but rogues and warriors also protested saying it will increase the clear time of those dungeons. So all of you said no to it because you didn't want to spend hours in Maus.

VS

Infested/Hydra Raids: They are small map which only require single target damage. There is no mechanic for Tanks or Support class, you can solo the raids, sure it will take time, but you can.. Here the issue is not gear, the issue is content.
    When you put things in equal perspective you will realize that an under-geared Rogue pulls better damage then a fully geared Mage/Warrior. Don't believe me? Go compare the difference in the Skill Damage and Cool Down of Lightning Strike, Axe Throw and Aim Shot at the same raw damage. Not to mention that at the same type of gear Rogues will always have more raw damage then Warriors and Mage.

So now hell with Mages and Warriors, because you can make gold from Raids and dont have to run Mausoleum anymore. I mean why now? Where were these rogues in the nightmare expansion? Yeah right, they were busy looking for a Mage with DS to farm gold. That's hypocrisy at its best.

2. The Mausoleum had no monthly LB.

VS

Infested/Hydra Raids: It has monthly LB that rewards badges, and in my opinion every class in the game has the right to earn them.
    The problem is the content design, its based on single target burst damage. Higher the damage - lower the clear time. Which means that even the best Mages and Warriors in the server has no possible way to beat a equally geared 4 rogue party. That's common sense.

Fun Fact: Mausoleum 5/6 scales to your level and is still the hardest content. Even after the nerfs you need a Mage there to CC, a Warrior to hold aggro and a Rogue to do damage. #Inter-dependence

PS: I think it will be fair to all classes if the new arcane weapons have class specific procs that compliment the roles and bring some balance to the damage.
Yes, there is no point in this thread now but I'm just wondering why I can't edit my posts and I noticed you did. I used to be able to correct mine but now it just deletes the whole thing if I tap edit.