Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All Mages and Warriors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Play which ever class you want to and while you're at it, don't tell others what to do.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowronn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Play which ever class you want to and while you're at it, don't tell others what to do.
    Wow what an insight. Why didnt anyone else think of this before??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Wow what an insight. Why didnt anyone else think of this before??
    Why won't you just go for advice that you left for people in other thread by yourself?

"Just STFU and let STS whatever they want with their game"

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I agree with Aze that items are now more expensive and I find it frustrating too but I don't think it can be solved until game is more balanced

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sometacoz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Why won't you just go for advice that you left for people in other thread by yourself?

"Just STFU and let STS whatever they want with their game"
    The other thread was all just assumptions/ ifs/ should/ would / right/ wrong etc. STS would be better at handling and making a better judgment on a decision like that than us. Anyway, I believe there was enough written on the topic for devs to consider the decision and it did ( inactive alt ign of people who have not been on for years ) . I said that because it went to the point where arguments went on a loop and i was sick of same boring points made again and again without anyone adding new ideas into the dicussion so better we left it like that.

However, This is a real problem many people are facing right now and needs to be addressed to prevent further unbalance. I can't just express myself on this because it is in the best interest of me, other like-minded rogues and perhaps on other classes too.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 09-16-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

The other thread was all just assumptions/ ifs/ should/ would / right/ wrong etc. STS would be better at handling and making a better judgment on a decision like that than us. Anyway, I believe there was enough written on the topic for devs to consider the decision and it did ( inactive alt ign of people who have not been on for years ) . I said that because it went to the point where arguments went on a loop and i was sick of same boring points made again and again without anyone adding new ideas into the dicussion so better we left it like that.

However, This is a real problem many people are facing right now and needs to be addressed to prevent further unbalance. I can't just express myself on this because it is in the best interest of me, other like-minded rogues and perhaps on other classes too.
    The only very questionable assumptions in that thread were made by you. Every other argument made perfect sense in a logical way, except yours. Of course people would have to repeat the same ones over and over again when you seem incapable of understanding basic stuff.

Then in the forum chat you were technically accepting that me (and most others) were correct, but that STS should still go and sell names because it was for YOUR personal reasons. Which you said you cannot say. Do you see now where I'm going with this? I will probably have to repeat this again because you will probably reply to me with some random stuff, and contradict yourself as usual.

And there is absolutely no problem with Warriors and Mages becoming Rogues, because everyone wants to enjoy the game, and as of now, being a Warrior or Mage is simply not worth it. Also, STS is not able to balance stuff better than us, we know that for years. Even Justg himself said in the announcement threads that we need to level up Rogues for the Hydra map, and that tells us a lot, even if it was meant as a joke.

The only problem here is you. You need to get your head checked and stop this cringeworthy stuff that you've been doing last few weeks.
    Retired

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

This is hilarious. You all get your panties in a bunch as if the OP can dictate what class you play. If you got the gold, who’s to stop you from buying gear?

~The more you feed it, the stronger it gets~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    this is hilarious. You all get your panties in a bunch as if the op can dictate what class you play. If you got the gold, who’s to stop you from buying gear?

~the more you feed it, the stronger it gets~
    lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Name:  gZD2zZi.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  24.5 KB

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

lol @ this post cause it's a big joke
    Last edited by Wofie; 09-16-2018 at 01:34 PM. Reason: grammar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

You heard she gon' do what from who?
    That's not a reliable source, no

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Removing the crit stacking of aimed shot would go a long way to balancing the classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Removing the crit stacking of aimed shot would go a long way to balancing the classes.
    99% crit rogues won't feel a big difference

On topic: even finding endgame gear for rogue is extremely hard now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I am a war. I play war all the time and will not switch. I have alts that are mage and rogue but the xp needed for this expansion is ridiculous. I used my alts previously for events and just for fun. Helped me play war better knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each class. I don't care what class is dominant in any one expansion. I try to be a better war all the time and that keeps me happy.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Omg too much arguments hahahahaha

I think sts rebalancing the game is the best way !!!

U guys wanna play 80% rogue player 15% mage player 5 % warrior in the world of arlor??

Ow cmon ..

If this is the game play then ill hoard a lot of cheap mage and war gears cuz someday it will be all war and all mage.. maybe after the nxt xpansion..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I am a war. I play war all the time and will not switch. I have alts that are mage and rogue but the xp needed for this expansion is ridiculous. I used my alts previously for events and just for fun. Helped me play war better knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each class. I don't care what class is dominant in any one expansion. I try to be a better war all the time and that keeps me happy.
    This is what im talking about my early post here..

How about those player that dont want to switch..

Omg pls make the game fair for all classes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jade10 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Its simple: If i want to play rogue, i create a rogue - idc about others who might not be able to buy rogue stuff bc i overpay.

The matter that a random guy tells me to stop playing rogue doesnt change anything. Sts needs to buff the other classes so i rather play another class.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I’m not changing. I like playing a warrior and I’d like to believe I’m a pretty good one (maybe in my own mind).

To everyone posting, do whatever you think is best or what makes you happy.

The best part of this game is the friends I’ve made, independent of class. I look forward to playing with you all, see ya in game!

~Uca

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Please stop becoming rogues...

You making rogue gear even more expensive.
    Just stay your class and use your time to get gold/better gold etc.

Thanks
    Selfish note

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I complained much on Maus expansion but I'm not gonna switch from my rogue. I'll stay being a rogue and now my time is come ^^ it's worth the wait. And I like when people know me as a rogue from the beginning I play till now. Idk I like when people stick to their class or stick to their ign. It's like I've known them for long. It's nice to see old faces.
    See you at arlor Capeo Warrior !
    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Please stop becoming rogues...

You making rogue gear even more expensive.
    Just stay your class and use your time to get gold/better gold etc.

Thanks
    Like what have others are trying to say, a very greedy selfish mercher. You brag about your millions and billions of gold in screenshots, later on crying about the increase of prices on gears. Supply and demand, marginal utility etc.... hope you've studied Economics (probably haven't as this scenario is for the basic gradeschools).

Basically you're indirectly blaming us for the increase, without firstly thinking why all this is happening in the first place. Issue is how STS designed the content, 1 boss with billions of health would surely be a rogues job attraction, another thing is them even saying, and encouraging us to level rogues for Hydra.

So yeah, they heard you loud, that "STFU and let STS do what ever they want in their game."

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk