Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where it all started (I think)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    ngl I like the awakens and dont want them removed. I think sts will just need to find another way to solve the prob. Hint hint: more gold sink ideas and content like they have been doing
    Can someone stop this absolute madman? How does a gold sink balance classes?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

In the end... We all play whichever class that gives us the most fun. All class have it own special dedicated fun. If you lost your fun you already know what to do.

• Reonauz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Class complaining in AL began around November 2012.
    Why nothing been fixed about it for soo long then T_T

#bluelivesmatter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Can someone stop this absolute madman? How does a gold sink balance classes?
    Ah apologies I was referring to insane prices not balancing different classes. I think awaken has very little to class balances. It is the gears which sts need to change since awaken is same for all items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Ive ran with plenty of competent warriors and mages in hydra, since this is the single map that provokes "balance the classes". Ive ran with mages that can output damage against hydra at the rate of a good rogue, and would take a tank that knows their role over an spamming rogue that doesn't know what they are doing(many of them in pubs!)

This topic is getting blown out of proportions here on forums i feel. It does indeed need some sort of tweak to it but it shouldn't be in warrior/mage damage output.

Boss skill that disables class for X amount of time, which would always start with rogues. 4 rogues would get nowhere then. 2 rogues would then become the normal(which should be ok with everyone??). Rogues-Mages-warriors.

It may not sound fun(especially since it would be forced), but would help curve the rogue only pt.

When i say boss skill i mean one that cannot be avoided and cannot be broke by AAs ect. Ive suggested this 2 times already but have been waiting on some kind of feedback or variations from everyone(as im sure i could have overlooked something..).

Any way, it doesn't matter a whole lot to me, as i run randoms almost exclusively, and dont mind mages/warriors in the map(if they can at least learn the mechanics ).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I see many guys giving advices and ideas to fix the game because it is really unbalanced.
    First of all damage of aimed shot reach madness now. because initially rog class have damage between tank and mage so the insane damage of aimed will helps compensate the lesser damage of other skills and auto attack.
    After the buff of rogs damage go out of control because u give at rog class both highest dmg and dps.
    That's the main reason why things go totally crazy now and in the future situation only get worse.
    I think a solution. Adding a new passive that can fix content.
    Haste passive : 5/5 gives 30% haste but skills cost 250% more mana. Each grade give 6% hast but 50% mana
    Berserk passive: 5/5 gives 40% more dmg but armor is decreased by 60%. Each grade give 8% dmg for 12% armor.
    Bulwark passive : 5/5 - 60% dodge + 15% armor. Each grade give 3% armor but - 12% dodge.
    This passive will fix problems of damage output of mage and mana unspent, ton of stacking armor on tank and too low dmg, and crazy values of useless dodge over 100% in useful armor. Taughts and ideas not in dramatic way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Maybe in the future limit the Awakenings that can be rolled in each classes' items. Like Rogue items not being able to roll Armor or Health, or just make those numbers much smaller.
    I completely agree with this one. I think this would solve the problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Fun isn't the question here. I like warriors, but at moment, warriors are useless to farm... I will keep playing with my warrior, taking 1h to farm 250k, while rogues farm 600-800k in the same time, with the same GL, just cause they can finish the map quickly making full rogue parties. This isn't fun for me, this is injustice

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dingodine For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dingodine View Post
    Fun isn't the question here. I like warriors, but at moment, warriors are useless to farm... I will keep playing with my warrior, taking 1h to farm 250k, while rogues farm 600-800k in the same time, with the same GL, just cause they can finish the map quickly making full rogue parties. This isn't fun for me, this is injustice
    Prices for war gear are lower. Also you don't need overpriced pets like heroic dreambot/mishi for war. If you play for items, this is fair. If you play for gold to merch, then ... I hate merchers anyway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    Prices for war gear are lower. Also you don't need overpriced pets like heroic dreambot/mishi for war. If you play for items, this is fair. If you play for gold to merch, then ... I hate merchers anyway
    Trust me rogue is cheapest class by far right now for hydra just get up to 6k armor/7k hp and you are invincible in hydra then get as much dmg as you can after. I only spent about 5mil on rogue gear/jewels/awakes- legend daggers/belt, mire helm/armor, excellent/superb finesse jewels although i am using my tanks artifact and heroic wylenor pet so total 16ish mil also i used legendary ring/pend until i got the 20 red coins needed for arc ring pend 71 after that it was easymode 1death every 100 runs now maybe unless i lag ofcourse xD.. i have 7400hp 6k armor 3300dmg. My tank has very expensive gear/Full precise jewels and does nothing in hydra xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Trust me rogue is cheapest class by far right now for hydra just get up to 6k armor/7k hp and you are invincible in hydra then get as much dmg as you can after. I only spent about 5mil on rogue gear/jewels/awakes- legend daggers/belt, mire helm/armor, excellent/superb finesse jewels although i am using my tanks artifact and heroic wylenor pet so total 16ish mil also i used legendary ring/pend until i got the 20 red coins needed for arc ring pend 71 after that it was easymode 1death every 100 runs now maybe unless i lag ofcourse xD.. i have 7400hp 6k armor 3300dmg. My tank has very expensive gear/Full precise jewels and does nothing in hydra xD
    I respect you as a forumer(never played with u in game) but i call b.s. on this(sorry). You are either leaving out key parts of this or its exaggerated to make rogs look a certain way. Also, depending on how you play/who you play with this will effect the "invincible" comment.

Try running pubs with those stats(no dr elix) and see how invincible you are .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    I respect you as a forumer(never played with u in game) but i call b.s. on this(sorry). You are either leaving out key parts of this or its exaggerated to make rogs look a certain way. Also, depending on how you play/who you play with this will effect the "invincible" comment.

Try running pubs with those stats(no dr elix) and see how invincible you are .
    My rogue ign is thebullwolf pm me and we can run

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Reasonble and wise ++

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Well just to fix the thinking of some people.
    No, Dead city and Nordr isn't any harder or comparable to the raids, its just the matter of your Movement speed.

If you think Dead or nordr is harder, then why could you solo them, but never on Hydra? So its not about Nordr/Dead being hard, its about how long the map is.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    ngl I like the awakens and dont want them removed. I think sts will just need to find another way to solve the prob. Hint hint: more gold sink ideas and content like they have been doing
    More gold sink ? Really ? The more gold sink is just complemented but more gold drops maps later eventually so is usless .just remove gl awakes