Thread: I missed endgame pvp.......😢😢😢😢

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default I missed endgame pvp.......😢😢😢😢

Are sts really aware and concern that endgame pvp is dead for almost 2 season..do they really even care that its dead?..are they planning to make some moves and plans to revive pvp anytime soon
    Or they dont care anymore..i know theres alot of thread about reviving pvp but still their ignoring it?..iam still hoping that one day end game pvp will be alive again......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Froze.Exe View Post
    Are sts really aware and concern that endgame pvp is dead for almost 2 season..do they really even care that its dead?..are they planning to make some moves and plans to revive pvp anytime soon
    Or they dont care anymore..i know theres alot of thread about reviving pvp but still their ignoring it?..iam still hoping that one day end game pvp will be alive again......

It appears to be "sturdy"..................
    Name:  A040twH.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  40.2 KB

LOL............................................... .......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Sometimes the amount of Drama and Toxicity PvP spills into any games community out there is just a big turn off.

When it comes to the "Demand" check list of what and which feature should be added to a game PvP is always at the bottom of the list.

Because just imagine all the drama and all that SALT. all. That. SALTYNESS that floods a developers data logs and they have to check such a massive list of "complains".

And no matter how many fixes are implemented in PvP there will always be a piece of gear that will make PvP undesirable for the majority of the audience.

It's very complex when it comes to trying to keep everything in check without breaking. Just like building a house of cards....one mistake

Is enough to collapse the entire progress and you have to start all over again fixing it.

And don't worry! The Dev's are always working on a solution to a problem.

Sometimes, nothing stays in perfect condition forever. There will always be something in need of a fix one day no matter what it is.

PS: Once in a PvP match in TDM we lost and one of our teammates complained of the enemy team supposedly using "Cheats".

There will always be drama and arguments over nonsense.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 09-17-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

I remember another poster saying something about a type of PVP...... Like when stuff drops in maps and you sort of solely depend on those items to win the PVP battle, sort of like a Mario Kart (LOL, that game was fun).... (LOL)................. I guess what people are really looking for is something new.... Seems lots of PVPers are doing lots of "Timed" runs these days (kind of my assumption), maybe there is just a "shift of focus" due to people needing something NEW when it comes to this game's PVP..................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I remember another poster saying something about a type of PVP...... Like when stuff drops in maps and you sort of solely depend on those items to win the PVP battle, sort of like a Mario Kart (LOL, that game was fun).... (LOL)................. I guess what people are really looking for is something new.... Seems lots of PVPers are doing lots of "Timed" runs these days (kind of my assumption), maybe there is just a "shift of focus" due to people needing something NEW when it comes to this game's PVP..................
    I always know its u without seeing your name when i see a big LOL and lots of periods.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sometacoz View Post
    i always know its u without seeing your name when i see a big lol and lots of periods.......

ikr..... Lol............................................... .....................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Maybe just enable ultimate in pvp would make more people go, at least u have a chance to get some kills! im sure more would go even if its just to go get the pvp aps, or maybe its a very bad idea?? idk im very nab in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I wish we could have a free permanent load out for pve and pvp. I know some people who are pvp spec don't want to try pve or vice versa. Having this would encourage more people to pvp who normally pve.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

My opinion,

This is an "MMORPG Game", "sure it is", with only 1 gamemode alive (Pve), that they can't even balance (Mages dominated 2 seasons, Rouges about to dominate this expansion), knowing that we only have 3 classes total.

I hate to compare, but look at other MMO's, they've got Millions and Billions of gamemodes & classes that are well balanced, Millions and Billions of AL friends too that have been migrating there (Hyperbole).

These PVP/PVE moments are very nostalgic, but I guess the come back of it is in our dreams.

Sorry for the Billions and Trillions of salt, you could do whatever you want objectifying this, but as if that would make Devs think otherwise in reintroducing Pve/Pvp.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 09-19-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

People have been complaining about awakes in PVP but if awakes are nerfed then p2w people will complain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

People complain on complains....there will always be someone who will complain.
    People migrating is part of life. I would like to see if other game keep ALL players all the times. Simply people get bored at certain point. Not many free games can live for almost 6 years, means that some left but some still here.
    I tried many other moprg. AL to me is still the best. Not perfect of course, but still an enjoyable game. And when you are not able to enjoy it, is not because of the game itself, but because of people (scams, arrassment, gangs, salt, bad mouths etc).
    On the other side, you can enjoy game because of people! Being helped, having fun in guild, making events, run for aps, achiev, goals together. In my opinion, putting everything on a balance, game is 80% fun and 20 not. But I focus on the 80, while I have the feeling many people just see the 20.
    It’s a game! Have fun playing I still do.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    People have been complaining about awakes in PVP but if awakes are nerfed then p2w people will complain.
    i don't think p2w people prefer to stand around in an empty pvp map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Noone want pvp

Why play PvP ? Very ganks.. and 99% time u dont found anyone. We need New rules for PvP and a purpose to play again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

All pvp is dead.