Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: To all Mages and Wars 2.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Tell you the truth, as an old-daddy type of gamer, i feel STS is one of the most responsible and responsive game administrations among so many games i have played. They care about players feelings, and willingly adjust game contents regularly. The only weakness is they are a little inexperienced on long term game balancing and economy control, from my personal point of view which people may or may not agree with me. Maybe because the sts team is mainly composed of young and passionate emplyees. But i believe that weakness will be gone eventually. I trust their wisdom and creativity. As players, please be patient, and give them some encouragement and time, put our constructive proposals to support them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Azero: The quantity of your posts are effecting the quality of your openions.
    Take a break, go on a vacation and let things go on their own way. Don't let the things you can't control take control of you.
    Ty already on it. I was letting it get into my nerves way to much. The last thing people need is more of my problems and drama after last week. I am all cool and nothing sts or players can say will bring me down...

~sts nerfes gl in esg~

Me: Uhhhh

Jks Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default To all Mages and Wars 2.0

Arn’t arcane weapons going to drop in raid also? They did keep their promise of making raids drop mire pieces after events, so they should keep their promise of the arcane weapons also. In this case, there is no need for spirit drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Scalpel; 10-03-2018 at 02:22 AM.