I don’t know why, but I feel as though the only thing that would make this game exciting again would just be newish vanity. If you think about it, recolored stuff is basically the same and item as the original so it won’t go up in price. Something new needs to be made that can be dropped but is rarer than the squid, dev, X-ray, etc... A new item that is rarer would basically allow for a bigger market cap. Credits are so bloated right now that accomplishing that is going to be quite hard. It’s ultimately up to the players how much an item is going to be worth. I think if sts really considered making a new line of awesome vanity (4-5 pcs) and then lower the drop rate of them (essentially creating new high tier vanity) then people will farm a ton. I disagree that sts should be the place to farm. I think hive is a very good place to be able to farm for these items especially considering the use of the naps. However, I think that only L46’s or so should be able to drop it. It makes items all the more exclusive! People will pink naps would still be able to farm and people would have decent L46 armor like back during the L46 cap.