Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mausoleum 5-6 or Elite Southern Gate for gold farming

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    People should not presume what others are like and how much they have @amzq. You did start off with a reasonable request but then got angry and made assumptions about certain players. Assumptions I can assure you aren't correct. I don't understand why you haven't fully unlocked Maus..where's the fun factor? Is this what it's come to..a game that's not to be enjoyed with friends and guildmates? There are people who play AL without one iota of "wealth" that you and a lot of others have but I believe they are enjoying themselves more because they aren't greedy and have a life outside of a game and are enjoying the challenges in-game. I don't agree with calling players who can't afford to buy the best gears and pets "nabs" by the way and that's not directed at amzq. AL is not at fault, the game is good, it's the greedy players who are spoiling it and will eventually cause it's demise if they're not careful.
    U have a point there. Respect!

But lets go back to the topic lol if people keep responding to this then the drama will not end haha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@amzq...misunderstandings happen sometimes, especially if it is text. Apology accepted

Now coming to your question, if you don’t have access to m5-6 and just want pure gold fast, not profit from other drops like coins or tokens, then continue farming in ESG. It is easy to do even with randoms and the runs are fast as you already mentioned. I am sure someone who uses similar gold loot buff can give a better comparison.

I prefer hard, high level maps and never focus on how much gold I make, so maus is more fun for me. It just seems ridiculous we have to go to ESG to make gold at 71.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    @amzq...misunderstandings happen sometimes, especially if it is text. Apology accepted

Now coming to your question, if you don’t have access to m5-6 and just want pure gold fast, not profit from other drops like coins or tokens, then continue farming in ESG. It is easy to do even with randoms and the runs are fast as you already mentioned. I am sure someone who uses similar gold loot buff can give a better comparison.

I prefer hard, high level maps and never focus on how much gold I make, so maus is more fun for me. It just seems ridiculous we have to go to ESG to make gold at 71.
    Yea regarding Esg u got that right...it is boring as hell. I need a cup of coffee every 5 runs i make hahaha.
    And yes i agree with u easy maps gets bored so fast thats y ill hustle up to unlock mauso 5-6 hahaha need 13k more kills to go though. Fml!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

@Amzq I would stick with esg for now and see whats to come.

@Noni There is other drops in esg than just gold, cryo coins, elite runners, large twilight locks, elite gold chests, script of acient technology, mythic daggers. They may not be worth a fortune but every little bit counts.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

You may be rich, call us poor, but atleast we have a good taste of preference in an MMORPG. It isn't about jealousy, but rather we complain about these situations because we care - for the future, the status of the game, new players and current ones. And not those who only care about themselves, upto the point that they mind other players bussiness and strategic efforts to earn, E.g "Please don't make rouge". Buddy I'm sure that if people judge you by "Please don't merch" then you'll go complain and defend such. Please show some equality.

Back to topic, ESG will always be the better map compared to Maus in terms of gold farming eww. Esg may have a big gold range, but there are more pros then its cons compared to Maus.

- There is no wasted time in arranging a party. Time is gold.

- The required gears are generally much cheaper, and are most likely available.

- Maus would require more skill as a team and individually.

- No subsequential process.

- Switching sets is not an option in Maus, as goldrops are dropping constantly, meaning that you couldn't just use your Ava set with other high gl but weak gears, because it slows the team with your weak stats. Unless you're just greedy that doesn't care about your mates.

Trivia - [100gl + (your total Gl)](3000)/100 is the best equation in knowing the maximum goldrop you could loot in Esg with your total goldloot. Note that this is an approximation, but its the closest equation. In your case, 660gl could make you drop a maximum of 22.8k in Esg. This equation was made by people running Esg for years. One variable is if a tweak was made with the goldrops.

Off-topic: I hope they would remove the gold drops in Esg, Devs even stated "Maus will always be the goldmine", but yet Esg is being farmed by alot more people and earn more cumulatively. If so the Awakening event comes again, I suggest them to just not add the Goldloot in the rerolls, but just stats and new unique Awakes for example: Haste% awake, that is only available in this event.

Sorry for the salt, but you don't have to showoff everytime you make a thread ^-^. Example: Showing a 100gl Artifact, stating that you have 660gl. And please no excusses next like, "Sharing succes", "Showing proof about me complaing that I've spent 100m+". And no Cursing next time please.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Esg will always win. Faster map clear.

#BringGoldLootToEndGamePleaseDevs

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    You may be rich, call us poor, but atleast we have a good taste of preference in an MMORPG. It isn't about jealousy, but rather we complain about these situations because we care - for the future, the status of the game, new players and current ones. And not those who only care about themselves, upto the point that they mind other players bussiness and strategic efforts to earn, E.g "Please don't make rouge". Buddy I'm sure that if people judge you by "Please don't merch" then you'll go complain and defend such. Please show some equality.

Back to topic, ESG will always be the better map compared to Maus in terms of gold farming eww. Esg may have a big gold range, but there are more pros then its cons compared to Maus.

- There is no wasted time in arranging a party. Time is gold.

- The required gears are generally much cheaper, and are most likely available.

- Maus would require more skill as a team and individually.

- No subsequential process.

- Switching sets is not an option in Maus, as goldrops are dropping constantly, meaning that you couldn't just use your Ava set with other high gl but weak gears, because it slows the team with your weak stats. Unless you're just greedy that doesn't care about your mates.

Trivia - [100gl + (your total Gl)](3000)/100 is the best equation in knowing the maximum goldrop you could loot in Esg with your total goldloot. Note that this is an approximation, but its the closest equation. In your case, 660gl could make you drop a maximum of 22.8k in Esg. This equation was made by people running Esg for years. One variable is if a tweak was made with the goldrops.

Off-topic: I hope they would remove the gold drops in Esg, Devs even stated "Maus will always be the goldmine", but yet Esg is being farmed by alot more people and earn more cumulatively. If so the Awakening event comes again, I suggest them to just not add the Goldloot in the rerolls, but just stats and new unique Awakes for example: Haste% awake, that is only available in this event.

Sorry for the salt, but you don't have to showoff everytime you make a thread ^-^. Example: Showing a 100gl Artifact, stating that you have 660gl. And please no excusses next like, "Sharing succes", "Showing proof about me complaing that I've spent 100m+". And no Cursing next time please.

Look at it carefuly...it wasnt me who posted the artifact lol. And yes i have to say how much gl i have not to show off but to get a better view of how much other people think i could make in both maps bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nice one now devs have more information for next nerf
    imagine in this signature Something motivational that make no sense but people like to write

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post

People can do whatever (to some extent) they want in forum; dont tell others how to interact. If it is problems, devs will deal with it. A lot of drama starts when people tell others what to do xd. Irony: I am telling u what to do haha

+1 to gold in hydra with a bit of nerf ( slightly higher than esg with class balance)
    +1 to mauso being gold source again
    +1 remove gold from esg

But 100% mausoleum should not be the only way to farm gold.
    Last edited by Continental; 10-02-2018 at 08:42 AM.
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I understand the point of Esg being a gold source and stuff but.....how can new players make money if it’s nerfed? M5/6 takes quite the effort to be open ......not taking in account a decent gold loot gear.
    (And no....I’m not an ESG runner....at least not anymore after I got my aps there )
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

LMFAO none of the posts anwered OP's question. People just pick random words and start ranting. Another thread wasted with useless openions.

@OP: ESG is way faster to make gold than Maus 5/6.
    Maus 5/6 direct entry requires plat pass, Maus 1to6 takes long time and the gold depends on how fast you clear the maps and how many treasure rooms you come accross.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    LMFAO none of the posts anwered OP's question. People just pick random words and start ranting. Another thread wasted with useless openions.

@OP: ESG is way faster to make gold than Maus 5/6.
    Maus 5/6 direct entry requires plat pass, Maus 1to6 takes long time and the gold depends on how fast you clear the maps and how many treasure rooms you come accross.
    Noni, Rau, Postnoob answered. Hope I didn’t forget anyone....
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    People can do whatever (to some extent) they want in forum; dont tell others how to interact. If it is problems, devs will deal with it. A lot of drama starts when people tell others what to do xd. Irony: I am telling u what to do haha

+1 to gold in hydra with a bit of nerf ( slightly higher than esg with class balance)
    +1 to mauso being gold source again
    +1 remove gold from esg

But 100% mausoleum should not be the only way to farm gold.
    Yeah you contradicted yourself, even stating the obvious Irony xd.

Although, Mausoleum should be the map that reward players with the most gold, as Mausoleum is the hardest content while still interesting as it requires some skill timings, if mage procs didn't made it that easy, then Maus could have been alot more fun.

Back to the point, the hardest content should always giveout the most outcome, in terms of gold. Because many should believe in effort = reward. Esg was a big mistake, not being selfish but new players could legit progress to M6. The proper path should be the completion of expansions, to see the potential, and not just hang in Esg and be rich, and thats the problem.

How I and many new players did it is simply starting it in Graveyard, I had 0gl to start it off, farmed 250k-400k a day. 1 week had elapsed and was able to earn enough to obtain 220gl. Was in random runs with wars and undergeared players like me, played enough time as I still have school. But I was able to do it without a hindrance, just relaxed. New players could still earn a slow source of income at the beggining, keyword: beggining, of course it will be the hardest step, we shouldn't be spoiled by just getting everything that easy.

I was bored with the game in general, made a new mage alt lv0 to see how fast could I obtain 1m. Tooked 4 days, that easy and without effort, first 2 days was at Graveyard already lv58, earning enough for 100gl to farm the remaining 1m gold for 2 days in Esg, that simple without a challenge. But yet again it shouldn't be the case.

Last edited by Rauitri; 10-02-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Sts should nerf esg and mauso, because rogues making 700k in hour there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Lol I got one too: "Feel free to use it for merching"
    Taking offers atm
    c/o: 8m+ arcane deary
    Auto:15m

ign:handsumlegend

Pm tyvm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think there has been a little tweaks in terms of gold drop. I just did about 45m to 1h run in esg where i used to be making around 700k to 800k an hour now i made just a little above 300k...hmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amzq View Post
    I think there has been a little tweaks in terms of gold drop. I just did about 45m to 1h run in esg where i used to be making around 700k to 800k an hour now i made just a little above 300k...hmmm

They nerfed it after seeing your thread

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

The more you guys boast about making so much money in a map, the more STS will nerf that map.
    ESG gold nerf.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

@thegoodsir...I don’t understand why nobody ever bothers reading anymore before they start typing their reply. Go back and read what OP asked. He wanted to know how much pure gold he can earn in maus. He didn’t say all the gold that comes from the map, including other items looted. That was why i said not including coins, tokens etc. Just pure gold drop in both maps. If it is just gold we are talking about, that too the faster easier way, then it is ESG.

@xxkayakxx...I don’t want new or lower level players to suffer in some way. What most of us endgamers wish for, is to be able to get our gold and other loot from maps that we levelled up for. Then, to be able to use those looted items or use that gold to buy items and use in maps where their bonus makes a difference. I didn’t get all that xp for 71, mire items and 71 arcanes to go back and farm in ESG or maus, could have just stayed 66 then. It is supposed to be expansion, not contraction. Progression...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Due to the randomness of maus you cant really compare them being that maus maps might contain more than one treasure room, more than one mini boss, and might have corvis and or vorianna. running maus will get you coins which you can trade for 10k chests. there are additional drops like simia, shards, and now its the last place to find twilight crates.

So just comparing time and money, its gates as all said, but there is a lot of additional perks in maus that make it a viable place, besides that its less boring to me. I had a gold loot set, and gladly sold it for better jewells.

All said, we shouldnt be in low level maps as endgamers, swamp needs more attention and incentive to run as Noni stated well.