Thread: Newb needs some help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Up until lvl51 or so your absolute best way to level up are story quests , you can get there in a few hours if you know what your doing , but i guess most new players should take about a week . After that you should start doing daily exp quests .
    Heres a really helpful full guide on leveling : https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...18-**Updated**

The advancement packs contain surprisingly good gear for low levels , eventually you just stop getting them ( lvl46? ) after that your best bet is to buy gear with gold from other players / auction store since the drop rates for really good items are low . Also dont spend to much gold on low level equipment since you level up fast and will soon need a replacement for whatever you bought .

Until you reach endgame the best gold income would be from events since you can farm tokens and buy exclusive event items quite easily ( even at endgame , events still are the best way to make quick gold ) . Once at max level invest in gear with gold loot awakenings since farming actual gold drops instead of items to sell is the most efficient way atm .

Unfortunately i cant really give good advice on rogue builds , but you can look here : https://www.spacetimestudios.com/for...***-Discussion
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 10-04-2018 at 12:14 PM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post: