Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    @Americabud I’m going to join in the drama just this once, for old times sake
    How come in most posts I read you are saying, “You are incorrect?” I’m detecting a pattern that’s amiss here.
    He is so fixated on his group being the best that anyone who wants to challenge it is automatically wrong.
    Seriously there is no other merhcing group in AL so you win by default for this and we know you are not the best already. Dont have to say it sooo many times; we get it. you want more people to join your group and views and that is okay.

Just Think. People are intitled to do so in a forum thread and use similar and different examples to support their argument btw. Interpreting and changing thing is not a crime,

Good luck. I have had a healthy share of drama so i leave now ty.
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Very interesting video indeed.

I commend you on your predictions in the market. Do you apply this skill to real life and do stock market trading?

Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less. -C. S. Lewis
    Hi, knowing some basic properties of investing in stock or cryptocurrency can help anyone understand how A game economy works. But when it comes to irl investing their are major differences in how investments are affected by news and the overall potential of A new company compared to A new event item in A game. But yes I trade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Continental View Post
    He is so fixated on his group being the best that anyone who wants to challenge it is automatically wrong.
    Seriously there is no other merhcing group in AL so you win by default for this and we know you are not the best already. Dont have to say it sooo many times; we get it. you want more people to join your group and views and that is okay.

Just Think. People are intitled to do so in a forum thread and use similar and different examples to support their argument btw. Interpreting and changing thing is not a crime,

Good luck. I have had a healthy share of drama so i leave now ty.
    So you admit the #1 AL merch group is the best. But you said I am not the best. Guess who is the admin of the #1 AL group. Me lol

I never said I want people to join the merch group, their you go again making things up in your head. And I never said I wanted you to view my video. I want people to do what they'd like. If you want to join then go ahead, if not, you can live your life you don't have to stir up drama on every thread I make lmao
    Goodluck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    For those who actually want to improve their own merching skill read this forum thread HERE rather than relying on AB's word or watch the video HERE.

To Americabud,

I understand you are trying to help but your videos lacks in-depth explanation and seems like there is a lack of effort. The best thing you can do for someone is show or teach them how they can develop merching skills rather than telling them what they should or should not invest in because if you are ever wrong you could cost others millions. It should be their call what they want to invest gold in not yours so tell them why you think X or Y item is worth investing on based on your previous experince or knowledge and let them decide.

You still have my respect for the effort you put in, it is better than not doing anything at all! This thread is not intended to disrespect you but to show an alternative perspective on why people are going 'umm best ha?'. I think you just need a bit more planning on your videos. I think I am pretty good at making guides so I would be happy to collaborate with you should you be open to some new approaches. After all, both you and I are attemping to do the same thing. If not, I can respect there is more than one way to approach issue so it is alright too.
    You are comparing 2 different things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Hey Americabud, People are bothered because you are being prideful and a little arrogant... There's no need to be number 1, just be a good one.
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lethoiun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well before anything else here’s an opinion from a semi succesful merchant himself. You do realize if u form a huge merch group it causes everyone to gain less profit? For example if 500 people were to hoard “red eggs” compared to 2 people hoarding “red eggs”. Ultimately the red eggs will take forever to rise in the case of 500 people rather than 2. Real merchants in my opinion normally operate alone as it’s convineant and they get to make their own decisions. Although sometimes working with a few others is definetly possible, but merchants never work in large groups... never lmao it just doesn’t work like that! With all due respect though you technically have the “largest merch group” since the other ones aren’t documented. Well known merchants also don’t like to be on the radar since people tend to avoid selling items to merches, hence why merchants go under the radar with a different ign with it comes to merching/selling. Just some food for the mind cheers!

Ign:crossways

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dahades For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Hey Americabud, People are bothered because you are being prideful and a little arrogant... There's no need to be number 1, just be a good one.
    If people are that bothered they should take a break from the internet or what ever is bothering them.

I agree their is no need for A #1 AL merch group. It exists though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    You edited your post once more so ill just address a few more things. For one no offence but I think the planning for my videos is fine. With 600,000 views on the AL channel I really don't need your tips but thank you. Not trying to be rude about it but yeah..

You may be good at making guides i'm not sure I've never seen a video of yours but goodluck with it all. Personally I go with the flow so I will leave the guides for you to make.
    I apologise for saying this in advance as it will probably trigger you since you are so close minded but this is not releated the video but rather a personal observation.

The truth is your subs are either inactive, bought or your videos are just bad because I am looking through your recent videos and you have 200-800 on your recent videos when you have 5,000 subs. I dont wanna sound like I am boasting but I only have 1.3k subs and I am getting 500-3k views on most of my recent videos. So when you say you have 600k channel views it does not mean much and boasting about it dont do you much good either. Your content is not as good as it once was.

If you stop being so stuborn and become a bit more open to things, you could reach a much wider audience than me and actually help the community a lot more; If this does not interest you then i get that too. But a plus to this would be you would not need to post a thread on the forum often to boost your views and people will be more keen to join your group. If you start making decent interesting content, people will generally watch you a lot more.

Note I think your group is good idea and have already joined. I am not against making more gold and profit. I want to emphasize to you that I dont have anything against you because you take things too personally though I see what I said now is hard not to take personally but I feel the way you express yourself/portray yourself is misleading and your arrogance reflects this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahades View Post
    Well before anything else here’s an opinion from a semi succesful merchant himself. You do realize if u form a huge merch group it causes everyone to gain less profit? For example if 500 people were to hoard “red eggs” compared to 2 people hoarding “red eggs”. Ultimately the red eggs will take forever to rise in the case of 500 people rather than 2. Real merchants in my opinion normally operate alone as it’s convineant and they get to make their own decisions. Although sometimes working with a few others is definetly possible, but merchants never work in large groups... never lmao it just doesn’t work like that! With all due respect though you technically have the “largest merch group” since the other ones aren’t documented. Well known merchants also don’t like to be on the radar since people tend to avoid selling items to merches, hence why merchants go under the radar with a different ign with it comes to merching/selling. Just some food for the mind cheers!

I think I just found a better merchant than AB by this comment
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-09-2018 at 10:53 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dahades View Post

I'd disagree when you say merchants never work in large groups.
    I would point out this merch group has alot of members, and managed to be #1 with well over 5,000% Gain since it started. The number of members or lack of does not by definition mean the #1 AL Merch Group. If you would reread this thread and find this is measured in the gains in % that the items have made.

For example on April the 4th there is a post in the group timeline saying to buy red eggs for 1k gold each. There is a picture below the April 4th date, the picture shows a auction full of red eggs for 1k each when I posted it. Now it is months later october 9th, now the red eggs are 26k each in the auction.

I told the whole group and it still gained. But if you like to fly under the radar that is up to you. Personally every item ever posted in the #1 AL merch group has gone up, every single item. I will continue to depend on brain power and logic to merch good items. That way I don't need to change igns for merch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I apologise for saying this in advance as it will probably trigger you since you are so close minded but this is not releated the video but rather a personal observation.

The truth is your subs are either inactive, bought or your videos are just bad because I am looking through your recent videos and you have 200-800 on your recent videos when you have 5,000 subs. I dont wanna sound like I am boasting but I only have 1.3k subs and I am getting 500-3k views on most of my recent videos. So when you say you have 600k channel views it does not mean much and boasting about it dont do you much good either. Your content is not as good as it once was.

If you stop being so stuborn and become a bit more open to things, you could reach a much wider audience than me and actually help the community a lot more; If this does not interest you then i get that too. But a plus to this would be you would not need to post a thread on the forum often to boost your views and people will be more keen to join your group. If you start making decent interesting content, people will generally watch you a lot more.

Note I think your group is good idea and have already joined. I am not against making more gold and profit. I want to emphasize to you that I dont have anything against you because you take things too personally though I see what I said now is hard not to take personally but I feel the way you express yourself/portray yourself is misleading and your arrogance reflects this.

I think I just found a better merchant than AB by this comment
    I apologize for saying this in advance. Because i can see you are already triggered bringing this irrelevant drama to this thread. First off you obviously are jealous, but if you want to have this convo here and compare numbers let's go continue.

Your channel only has 1k subs mines has 5k. Yours has 100k views mines has 600k. I have 6 times more everything than you but I have only done this 2 times as long. You have for 1 year I have for 2. So obviously when I was 1 year in I already had 300k views, at this rate your channel has already failed compared to mines.

Stop being close minded yourself. If you have such a problem why do you constantly comment on all of my threads are you obsessed with me? i just realized you were a youtuber yesterday I never heard of you lol.

And yes I agree I can reach A larger audience then you, I actually already do. This is not my only channel. My main channel has nothing to do with gaming, this is for fun but man you sure do take it seriously. Open your mind and enjoy life, don't write paragraphs stalking every thread I make here. If you are sad that you have very little views work on your content and make it better. I'm sure you can be a great youtuber. Honestly i just watched your video and i'm at a lost for words lol good luck with that.

I want you to understand this is all just honest replies that I want you to consider in response to your irrelevant rant. You never have to stalk my every post and bring irrelevant drama just because you are jealous or upset. I still respect you but don't be so angry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I apologize for saying this in advance. Because i can see you are already triggered bringing this irrelevant drama to this thread. First off you obviously are jealous, but if you want to have this convo here and compare numbers let's go continue.

Stop being close minded yourself. If you have such a problem why do you constantly comment on all of my threads are you obsessed with me? i just realized you were a youtuber yesterday I never heard of you lol.

And yes I agree I can reach A larger audience then you, I actually already do. This is not my only channel. My main channel has nothing to do with gaming, this is for fun but man you sure do take it seriously. Open your mind and enjoy life, don't write paragraphs stalking every thread I make here. If you are sad that you have very little views work on your content and make it better. I'm sure you can be a great youtuber. Honestly i just watched your video and i'm at a lost for words lol good luck with that.

I want you to understand this is all just honest replies that I want you to consider in response to your irrelevant rant. You never have to stalk my every post and bring irrelevant drama just because you are jealous or upset. I still respect you but don't be so angry
    Clearly you dont know me very well but i reply to almost every thread on forum not just you. Also not jealous lol ur content is a meh at best; but now i understand why u dont make good videos. If you are comparing stats, i only made 100 videos in a year and you made 900 in 2 years.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-09-2018 at 11:34 PM. Reason: making videos for fun and help not to be a youtuber

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Clearly you dont know me very well but i reply to almost every thread on forum not just you. Also not jealous lol ur content is a meh at best; but now i understand why u dont make good videos. If you are comparing stats, i only made 100 videos in a year and you made 900 in 2 years.
    I suggest setting your jealousy aside, it is blinding you from the facts.
    1. You find my threads unfavorable but yet you continue to post to my threads multiple times.
    2. You suggested that I collaborate with you to make a video but I don't want to
    3. You find my thread about merching, And you post bragging you have 3k views on your videos
    4. You claim I have "bought" subs Because of (Views/Subs) But Your Ratio is nearly the same as mine.
    you(150k/1.3k)me( 600k/5k) I just have more than you.
    5. I have never mentioned you because I have never heard of you but you seem very attached.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

I suggest setting your jealousy aside, it is blinding you from the facts.
    1. You find my threads unfavorable but yet you continue to post to my threads multiple times.
    2. You suggested that I collaborate with you to make a video but I don't want to
    3. You find my thread about merching, And you post bragging you have 3k views on your videos
    4. You claim I have "bought" subs Because of (Views/Subs) But Your Ratio is nearly the same as mine.
    you(150k/1.3k)me( 600k/5k) I just have more than you.
    5. I have never mentioned you because I have never heard of you but you seem very attached.
    you: 565978 views / 932 views = 607 views/vid
    Nab Guide: 152429 views / 105 views = 1452 views/vid

Considering a person can watch multiple videos and get a view counted for each different video, and the fact your laatest video has 263 views 1 day ago and handsums has over 1.3k only 2 days ago, proves handsum has a larger viewing basis then you currently for the least.
    Last edited by Spheresome; 10-09-2018 at 11:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    you: 565978 views / 932 views = 607 views/vid
    Nab Guide: 152429 views / 105 views = 1452 views/vid

Considering a person can watch multiple videos and get a view counted for each different video, and the fact your laatest video has 263 views 1 day ago and handsums has over 1.3k, proves handsum has a larger viewing basis then you currently for the least.
    Me: 560k Views Him:150k Views. Me 2 year Him 1 Year. I am not nearly as active now but the numbers show I have A wider reach and have reached way more people in a shorter time then him. And i'm not counting my other gaming channels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

And what do you mean "if we are comparing stats". You are the one that clearly started comparing stats. You said you were going to say something irrelevant to the thread. Then you started comparing stats lmao.

At the end of the day... Your really off topic and it's not very interesting. I know very well I blow you out the water when it comes to youtube. Even if you only focus on gaming channels I still have way more reach than you. Even if you only count 1 of my gaming channels. If your jealousy or rage blinds you to be this irrelevant in threads. Why don't you just move on in that case? Spend time working on your small channel rather than trying to compare your channel with mines on a merch thread
    Last edited by Americabud; 10-10-2018 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Bud, it seems like you have locked yourself away from society. You should be more open-minded and thoroughly think about people’s comments/replies. This may reform your reputation in the AL community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
    Bud, it seems like you have locked yourself away from society. You should be more open-minded and thoroughly think about people’s comments/replies. This may reform your reputation in the AL community.

Are you making sure you post 1 time on each page of my thread lol? You have truly locked yourself away from society because you spend alot of time complaining on my threads when you could do something with your life that makes you happy lol

My AL reputation is great honestly I have never heard of you so I don't know if you have any rep at all. But Honestly the same 5 people that keep commenting on this thread is not "comments/replies" that are worth much thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    You are comparing 2 different things.
    So you are not going to work with him to improve yourself and help others?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Do You Merch? This Is The #1 AL Merch Group

Are you making sure you post 1 time on each page of my thread lol? You have truly locked yourself away from society because you spend alot of time complaining on my threads when you could do something with your life that makes you happy lol

My AL reputation is great honestly I have never heard of you so I don't know if you have any rep at all. But Honestly the same 5 people that keep commenting on this thread is not "comments/replies" that are worth much thought.
    And this is why you have truly locked yourself away from society. I don’t “spend a lot of time complaining on your thread.” In fact, this is only my second post on this thread. Taking every piece of advice as an insult, how childish.

The only reason no one has heard of me is because I don’t go running into cities pming everyone, “Join our guild”.

Also, have you heard of the word sadistic? So some people may be doing something they enjoy when commenting on your threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajxn View Post
    bieng the only one ?
    savage