Thread: Arcane Legends Advertisement READ!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

We could start printing flyers about AL and sticking them to telephone poles all around.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infectivity For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Infectivity View Post
    We could start printing flyers about AL and sticking them to telephone poles all around.
    People won't download unless there is a link lol.

Not gonna lie, I really like the idea of support a creator fortnite has and they are constantly surprising and entertaining both youtbers and views. I think they are making a small investment for the longevity of the game. Sts should do the same.

I remember being inspired so much by sts history with black starter and all of things they went through to get to this point. I think it's great to be a safe place but sts needs innovation and find a new development gap and fill it like back in the day pocket legends time. Maybe u already are with Farming legends. I don't know if this will make sense but hope sts gets it.

Nowadays advertising is pretty important if u ask me. I normally don't browse through App Store anymore and mostly come across games and stuff through ads on YouTube now. And I do check those out if they look interesting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post

Not gonna lie, I really like the idea of support a creator fortnite has and they are constantly surprising and entertaining both youtbers and views. I think they are making a small investment for the longevity of the game. Sts should do the same.

I remember being inspired so much by sts history with black starter and all of things they went through to get to this point. I think it's great to be a safe place but sts needs innovation and find a new development gap and fill it like back in the day pocket legends time. Maybe u already are with Farming legends. I don't know if this will make sense but hope sts gets it.

Nowadays advertising is pretty important if u ask me. I normally don't browse through App Store anymore and mostly come across games and stuff through ads on YouTube now. And I do check those out if they look interesting
    Nailed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post

Totaly 100% agree with on this one. Right on point.

Yes, sts need to do a bit of advertisement to re-promote the game for its longevity sake. Well, they dont have to use direct youtube ad but they can use the service from a known gaming youtuber to help promote the game either by mentioning it on one of his videos or simply make a content of the game which i think its more cheaper than to use youtube ad service.

Another thing, sts could use facebook ad service as well which is quite cheap...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richiewalz View Post
    Totaly 100% agree with on this one. Right on point.

Yes, sts need to do a bit of advertisement to re-promote the game for its longevity sake. Well, they dont have to use direct youtube ad but they can use the service from a known gaming youtuber to help promote the game either by mentioning it on one of his videos or simply make a content of the game which i think its more cheaper than to use youtube ad service.

Another thing, sts could use facebook ad service as well which is quite cheap...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    yes I agree there are cheaper solutions.

I am gonna critise my own point before by assuming sts is financially stable.

The truth is they really arent. How do I know? Answer: CLASSIFIED
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 10-15-2018 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Hint: #Devs