Thread: Apple got it wrong again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Apple got it wrong again?

I'm sure many of you remember the charging fiasco with Apple that ultimately delayed SL to iThingy users, well looks like they've been upto their old tricks again.

Maybe they aren't perfect after all.... LOL

http://techcrunch.com/2011/11/23/the...8TechCrunch%29
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Nice find, Red!

“It took longer than usual to be approved… They needed to be convinced there’s a reason to charge customers every month.”
    In other words, they needed to be convinced that they would make as much money.

I wish something would come up that would combat the App Store within the iDevices though, highly unlikely, but I wish.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

IKR..... not sure what they're playing at. Cracks starting to show in the glaze.....

Hopefully it'll be a wake up call to make them put their brains back into gear & maybe even start innovating again...

Suspect a few people might have got a leg slap for this one....LOL
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand