Thread: level 51 pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default level 51 pvp

It sucks for two reasons.

1. Everytime someone spawns or joins a session I get about 2 seconds of freeze lag. The whoke screen freezes. Meanwhile I get waylayed by the others. Then it's followed by the usual "noob". It ticks me off

2. Everytime a level 51 game is created all the 56s with their "ratios" come in and ruin it. Speaking to 56s who do this, Man up and fight someone your own level! Thats why I join level 53, 55 sessions, because Im tryina man up and fight where its tough to survive! When I join these 53 and 55 sessions, fine. I get what I deserve for braving higher levels. But seriously? Joining a 51 game with full glyph obedience is just not cool.

Obviously as you can see I'm upset about this. :\ So I've come up with solutions to the problem.

Sol 1- Please fix the lag issue! That's pretty much it lol

Sol 2- Make sessions so that there is a "max level requirement." So if you are 45 and don't wanna get hounded by the 50s you could set maximum level to 49, or 46 or even 45. If you are 51 like me you could set maximum level to 55, 53, or whatever. Personally I'd set it to 54 or 55.

Didn't wanna flame, or stomp on anyone's toes, I just am sick of losing to a full group of 56s who joined a lvl 51 game wearing glyph....

~MM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

best way to annoy lv56 custom set birds is to go with a lv51 drainers gear.

that, or simply out-pwn them completely. Hard, but Oh-So-Satisfying I roam around interchanging drainers, bagmans, and sentinels sets to throw them off guard. (lv53)

edit: glyph? ah. that being two caps above you.... !!!!!!
    Last edited by AveFenix; 11-28-2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: language
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Btw not flaming here, just expressing my opinion!

I totally agree with you on this. It annoys the hell out of me when i join a 51 rockwall and everyone there is 56.
    That is just sad that they cannot join their own level games, but have to join 51 games to gain kills.
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I'm gonna put a stop to it. *shifts eyes to the distance*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

51 pvp is kinda fun if all peeps are 51-54 max
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    It sucks for two reasons.

1. Everytime someone spawns or joins a session I get about 2 seconds of freeze lag. The whoke screen freezes. Meanwhile I get waylayed by the others. Then it's followed by the usual "noob". It ticks me off

2. Everytime a level 51 game is created all the 56s with their "ratios" come in and ruin it. Speaking to 56s who do this, Man up and fight someone your own level! Thats why I join level 53, 55 sessions, because Im tryina man up and fight where its tough to survive! When I join these 53 and 55 sessions, fine. I get what I deserve for braving higher levels. But seriously? Joining a 51 game with full glyph obedience is just not cool.

Obviously as you can see I'm upset about this. :\ So I've come up with solutions to the problem.

Sol 1- Please fix the lag issue! That's pretty much it lol

Sol 2- Make sessions so that there is a "max level requirement." So if you are 45 and don't wanna get hounded by the 50s you could set maximum level to 49, or 46 or even 45. If you are 51 like me you could set maximum level to 55, 53, or whatever. Personally I'd set it to 54 or 55.

Didn't wanna flame, or stomp on anyone's toes, I just am sick of losing to a full group of 56s who joined a lvl 51 game wearing glyph....

~MM
    made 51 twink here, and well i absolutely agree with u dude..

ok here is what happened to me, when u join game as 51 without sets, u r automatically being assumed by them as dumbby cute noob who cant defend urself and they start rush u...lmao, and once they kill u they start yelling "noob noob~~ die fast sth sth " and if u kill them they will go like "omg noob!! f!!" or like "runner.. noob sth" so it is almost impossible to one vs one FORMALLY with them...

but i reckon EVEN those 56 hav sets, u can still hav a good chance to win them if u r gud, 80% of them r noobs, rushers, gankers (who also think they so pro in their fancy cheap sets lol) most of them hav no valid pvp skills at all. seriously no bragging here and believe it or not, i owned a 61 sanguine set dex bird on my 51 bear yesterday.

also it was designed to be like this 5 lvl higher or lower gaps i dont think dev will change it, making threads and complaining aint gonna get u anywhere....so just accept reality, get used to it, stay twink at 51 this hardcore level or go elsewhere.
    'Everyday is a blessing'
    Imperialelf - lvl66 cutie
    Imperialdream - lvl61 bunny bear :3 Imperialavian - lvl45 Imperialaura - lvl13

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial-legend View Post

but i reckon EVEN those 56 hav sets, u can still hav a good chance to win them if u r gud, 80% of them r noobs, rushers, gankers (who also think they so pro in their fancy cheap sets lol) most of them hav no valid pvp skills at all. seriously no bragging here and believe it or not, i owned a 61 sanguine set dex bird on my 51 bear yesterday.

also it was designed to be like this 5 lvl higher or lower gaps i dont think dev will change it, making threads and complaining aint gonna get u anywhere....so just accept reality, get used to it, stay twink at 51 this hardcore level or go elsewhere.
    I think that having 5 levels isn't that bad - if they made the ranges too narrow, we'd have too few players joining each game.

Also, as was pointed out, most players who have to resort to name calling and the like generally do not have a very high degree of skill, so they can be taken on even with a level gap.

Otherwise, if you don't want to have people 5 levels higher, level the char to the cap and PvP at level cap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I haven't had any problems against 56's on mine. I've ended up beating most, and those who I don't beat are usually experienced enough to be respectful towards most. 5 levels can and can't make a lot of difference. I find myself running into a few 60's ever so often. That's when it starts getting annoying, since they have demonic, or sometimes new 61 sets. I think just the level differences in pvp in general are annoying. On my 25 I'm constantly pulverized by 30's, on my 40 I run into mostly 35s, and have less of a challenge. I'm game for changing it to maybe 2 levels above or below the hosts' level. Since almost all people in a pvp game at low levels are gonna be twinks, and they tend to be around the same levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    best way to annoy lv56 custom set birds is to go with a lv51 drainers gear.

that, or simply out-pwn them completely. Hard, but Oh-So-Satisfying I roam around interchanging drainers, bagmans, and sentinels sets to throw them off guard. (lv53)

edit: glyph? ah. that being two caps above you.... daaaaamn
    Yep! High leveled people are very annoyed when you use Drainers, yet it's very effective.
    Also, you could always boot people when you see that they are definitely 55+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Hmm. I might as well copy and post and change the title to 56pvp bc if I make a game then a full demonic bird comes in a whoops me bc I'm still using gemstone
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Lemme clarify, I'd say I'm hangin in there.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/dd573f9f.jpg

That doesn't mean I'm not gonna do something about this twisted pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

lol i had a lv 52 pvp bear before nuris hallow came out and i always got owned by higher lvs. But i always end up deleting my accounts except for gomgurl. Yesterday i deleted plmagegirl lol
    PL Chars: ,SETBIRD,GOMGURLTWO,ihateshelby,gomgurl,,razurblade
    THANKS FOR PLAYIN' :B
    Proud leader of SMD " so much damage"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Ya Im thinkin bout deleting my main, its just he works for farming lower lvls well.