Thread: League of shadows (putting an end to bullies)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default League of shadows (putting an end to bullies)

Hello everyone. I have a pet peave. I hate bullies. The problem is they are everywhere. What do I mean? I'm referring to twinked out characters who join the lowest level pvp match possible so they can boost their oh so precious ratio. It's time we turned the tables. What do I mean? Read on and find out.

Recently I created a level 51 avian twink for pvp. I was apalled at how many 56s dressed out in glyph would join a level 51 game. I also realized the same happens at 45+ They get hounded by level 50s dressed out in cyber, death, rift or what have you...From this I realized it doesn't just happen at my level. It happens everywhere. There's always that high level bully who picks on little kids. But what happens when you pick on little kids? Their big brother comes.

I came up with a plan. A plan to stop all of these bullies. The plan is so simple I can't believe no one thought of it before! What I'm going to do is join the lowest level pvp game possible, but for a different reason. Instead of me farming levels 45+ I wait for the farmer. Whether he be a good 45 or a level 50, it doesn't matter. He joins and starts rushing, I smash his face in. But I don't want it to be just me. I want others.

About an hour ago I put my plan into action. A level 52 dressed in cyber gear joined a level 48 game. He immediatly began rushing me and my teammate who was level 45. Tbh he killed me at first. Then I got mad. I felt something burning inside me. I simply said "I could do this all day" then owned him so hard he left saying "too high level." (I'm 51 and he's 52 remember?) the mage I was with was very grateful. I let her know I was serious and that I would defend her all day. I also found out its much more worthwhile fighting for others, than for yourself.

I don't want to be the only one defending against bullies. I want YOU to join my new guild "League of Shadows" (clever right? From Batman begins) Please. Help defend the innocent.

Guild requirements:

-Have a heart for justice
    -Always be ready to help lower levels in pvp when they ask your asistance
    -NEVER farm lower levels unless they are bullies
    -you must be a pvper. A good one I might add, but don't be concerned if you aren't. If you have good in your heart than you are better to me than even Kanital (top leaderboard pvper fyi)
    -I must meet you ingame. My igns are "Mightymicah, Thmightymicah, and Mastermicah"

Thanks for reading my thread! Tell your friends! ~MM
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 11-24-2011 at 10:10 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post: