Thread: To devs,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default To devs,

Sincerely speaking. I met this guy ign: Gone in mausoleum 6. I was invited by a friend to run with him. Where killing lich corvis, and he kinda started giving orders to me saying : "faking use fenris aa not Magma" I kinda didn't liked. He repeated again, pissed me off. Talked a bit so he would shut, but he didn't. So we both got into an argument and since I heard this guy has scammed few peoples, I called him scammer and later after map ended he asked his friends to report me and said I scammed his gold and I knew this because one of his friends pm me and said that this rogue asked him to report me.
    Honestly, action is need against players like this, destroying games environment. He is lying around saying Im scammer and stuffs and asking people to report me for no absolute reason.

My ign:Skeleton

Sent from my TRT-LX2 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stvength For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

You always get the same answers when threads like yours are made.
    Hit the ignore button and you don’t have to fear anything if you play by the rules.

Threads like these pop up so often and it gets annoying.
    Don't quote me

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VenomSet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

If you haven’t done anything wrong then you don’t need to worry about it.
    Developers check chatlog and analyze everything before taking a decision.

As Venomset said you can just ignore the person.
    Also next time if you see some players like this just ignore them,you don’t need to make a topic like this again
    Sometimes creating such topics will make you suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Captainrock For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Your mistake was engaging this person. It takes 2 to tango.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stvength View Post
    Sincerely speaking. I met this guy ign: Gone in mausoleum 6. I was invited by a friend to run with him. Where killing lich corvis, and he kinda started giving orders to me saying : "faking use fenris aa not Magma" I kinda didn't liked. He repeated again, pissed me off. Talked a bit so he would shut, but he didn't. So we both got into an argument and since I heard this guy has scammed few peoples, I called him scammer and later after map ended he asked his friends to report me and said I scammed his gold and I knew this because one of his friends pm me and said that this rogue asked him to report me.
    Honestly, action is need against players like this, destroying games environment. He is lying around saying Im scammer and stuffs and asking people to report me for no absolute reason.

Running maps, especially with pugs, can be stressful........... Doesn't sound like anything was going on here except map running....... Sometimes when parties aren't "in sync"/"slaying" there can be frustration........

I just think he was irritated, for some reason..... That can be because of your skill setup, your map running efficiency, ETC......... We can't possibly know but, just sounds like another day of map running........

Some things are not that serious and you have to just play along.... Play the game........ If you aren't scamming, they can report you a million times and you'd be good... If anything, they get a temp ban or warning for excessive false reporting.......

Just play the game......

A, L, Legends...... It's in the game............. (like E, A, sports, get it?????? LOL.................)......

Anyway, it's AL's birthday, just have some cake.........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Running maps, especially with pugs, can be stressful........... Doesn't sound like anything was going on here except map running....... Sometimes when parties aren't "in sync"/"slaying" there can be frustration........

I just think he was irritated, for some reason..... That can be because of your skill setup, your map running efficiency, ETC......... We can't possibly know but, just sounds like another day of map running........

Some things are not that serious and you have to just play along.... Play the game........ If you aren't scamming, they can report you a million times and you'd be good... If anything, they get a temp ban or warning for excessive false reporting.......

Just play the game......

A, L, Legends...... It's in the game............. (like E, A, sports, get it?????? LOL.................)......

Anyway, it's AL's birthday, just have some cake.........
    Is it necessary to use 7000 “...” in every post?
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    Is it necessary to use 7000 “...” in every post?
    LOL.........

Yeah.... Some guy/thing came down from planet "Vulcan" and told me that if I did not use excessive punctuation, he/it would melt my brain....................... So i'm stuck............ Please help............... Where is Capt. Kirk? LOL

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Firstly, you’re wrong. He only asked yo use fenris is because that’s the only damage dealing pet that is effective against lich and magma does not do anything to it.

Secondly, calling out players in the forums without proofs of accusing him/her is a scammer will get your account banned.

Thirdly, I heard that you’re a scammer as well ( no offense), tried to scam some Chilvarious Union Officers.

- Living in a delusional state -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

All this drama just because some ignorant kid thought the world revolves around him and thinks everyone will do as he says. Skeleton your completely in the RIGHT on this but Gone smh flat earther don’t tell people how to play the game.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    All this drama just because some ignorant kid thought the world revolves around him and thinks everyone will do as he says. Skeleton your completely in the RIGHT on this but Gone smh flat earther don’t tell people how to play the game.

Yep the world does not revolve around me so maybe next time try using magma and see if it actually helps to kill lich or even deal damage to him even the slightest. If it does, do let me know lmao. Keep merching brother and lowballing, pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lim Weibin View Post
    Yep the world does not revolve around me so maybe next time try using magma and see if it actually helps to kill lich or even deal damage to him even the slightest. If it does, do let me know lmao. Keep merching brother and lowballing, pathetic.
    Precisely what we were all thinking , the world does not revolve around you so please stop acting like it, what even is a lich? I don’t pve only pvp twink. Keep merching and lowballing? I dont know what you’re talking about but I’m buying a greed belt for 8m and bough a yeti artifact for 15m I give the seller what they want I never try to merch or lowball I’d rather give them the price they asked for so they can autotrade me so u don’t have to keep looking. Calling me pathetic and yet you think fenris is better than magma for pve Now that’s funny. DD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Firstly, you’re wrong. He only asked yo use fenris is because that’s the only damage dealing pet that is effective against lich and magma does not do anything to it.

Secondly, calling out players in the forums without proofs of accusing him/her is a scammer will get your account banned.

Thirdly, I heard that you’re a scammer as well ( no offense), tried to scam some Chilvarious Union Officers.
    There is a way of asking people to do something and bring that CU members who I tried scamming with proof I'll delete game, also chill sunshine you probably look like gone's sidekick have a good day

Threat dismissed (y)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Actually magma with a ds helps killing vl for your info thats 1 second lets be straight he’s not a scammer
    3rd stop the drama queen bs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to serious- For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    682 Posts

There is a way of asking people to do something and bring that CU members who I tried scamming with proof I'll delete game, also chill sunshine you probably look like gone's sidekick have a good day

Threat dismissed (y)

In fact that he’s been to other guilds before etc Emi so on and fourth. And yes you mentioned that he stated 2 times before so there’s no excuse to not change the pet when he asked politely already in the first place.