Thread: What's the best memory/memories you've had in AL (so far)?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I have many favorite memories. But one that really takes me back is in 2013 when everyday i was excited to play. AL was my first MMO and really my first online game, so i was in awe with the fact that i was playing with other people. I used to always chill in the kraag guild castle, (which is why i never reached the 26 or 31 cap). I met many friends and i started a guild with them. We ran maps together and we were both very active, until eventually we went our separate ways. Then when the 2013 halloween event came, i changed my ign to Zylx and joined an endgame guild. Around that time i joined the forums and started loving the game outside-the-game.

Part of me wishes i could go back in time and experience AL when it was fresh in my mind. When i didn't know everything that i know today. When no one knew me and when i had the energy to go out and meet new people. Every once in a while, i create a new account and try playing the game as a new player, but it just isn't the same.

I wish i could reconnect with those old friends, it might reignite my spark for the game, or it might not. Who knows.

But even since then, i've met some amazing people and i don't regret any amount of time I've spent being apart of this extraordinary community. I love the friends i have today, and i love everything I've experienced with them. Even in my prime days of being apart of the Line community, especially the dramatic era which was really fun tbh.

But i really wish i could forget everything about AL and start from the beginning when the game was such a novelty for me.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: