Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 11/28/18 | Preview | HARDCORE MODE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gufugufutwo View Post
    Is there a timed lb for hardcore mode? Like a hardcore timed maps n stuff?
    flast lol u want run in modoharcore too xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The only way you can make me play HARDCORE MODE is if you make HARDCORE MODE OFFLINE. Imagine yourself almost reach the top then suddenly ping go up rip, wasted,
    the end, bye bye lol. We only have ONE life ( for us non plat users ) and PING can easily take it any time.

Sent from my FlareA1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Itupastolab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I also think it is important. I suffer from it sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

This sounds like a blast! Come on every one, it's a game!! Play have fun and laugh. Hardcore mode is good for us all, who remembers the fear certain maps presented to us? That joyous dread of being on the edge of sanity! I think this is going to bring back the importance of parties working together and being balanced. I for one look forward to see just how far I can go without dying!
    Happy hunting all,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Problem ? What happens if you're hardcore dies in a energy based event that won't count as permanent death right? I know alot of people are already complaining about hardcore but just give it a chance if you don't like it just stick to normal simple as pie
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Problem ? What happens if you're hardcore dies in a energy based event that won't count as permanent death right? I know alot of people are already complaining about hardcore but just give it a chance if you don't like it just stick to normal simple as pie
    I'm not sure you understand the basic thing about this mode. You're not really supposed to farm Events or money in this mode. This is completely separated from you main character, you just play to show off skills, or as a challenge, not to achieve something cool.

If you want to farm events, or maps for gold, then stick to your normal character and you will be fine.
    Retired

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I'm not sure you understand the basic thing about this mode. You're not really supposed to farm Events or money in this mode. This is completely separated from you main character, you just play to show off skills, or as a challenge, not to achieve something cool.

If you want to farm events, or maps for gold, then stick to your normal character and you will be fine.
    No you misunderstand too lol, you need gear, good pets or else you'll die way too easy. Where do u get a decent pet from? Right events.
    There isn't a single good pet that is lootable in the current maps, good ones come from events and locks.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    No you misunderstand too lol, you need gear, good pets or else you'll die way too easy. Where do u get a decent pet from? Right events.
    There isn't a single good pet that is lootable in the current maps, good ones come from events and locks.
    Thanks abuse I know what I'm talking about
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Maybe no good pets will make players rely on skill and build instead of gold.
    *Buying malison, ribbit and Kelvin HC mode*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    We don't know if the loot tables are the same for Hardcore mode though. They can easily add Arcane items in loot tables for every map. It will be no problem because you cannot transfer items anyway, and it would have zero effect on economy. As you can see the highest reward at the moment is for level 50, which in my opinion is very easy to achieve, and you will have no reason to risk your toons in Mausoleum (curse).

But still, I don't see why all the hate is coming for this. It's 100% optional as it is, and there's absolutely no need to bring salt in the thread. Instead of using our efforts to criticize this idea, we can do it to bring suggestions and hope that some of them are added.
    Retired

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

We don't know if the loot tables are the same for Hardcore mode though. They can easily add Arcane items in loot tables for every map. It will be no problem because you cannot transfer items anyway, and it would have zero effect on economy. As you can see the highest reward at the moment is for level 50, which in my opinion is very easy to achieve, and you will have no reason to risk your toons in Mausoleum (curse).

But still, I don't see why all the hate is coming for this. It's 100% optional as it is, and there's absolutely no need to bring salt in the thread. Instead of using our efforts to criticize this idea, we can do it to bring suggestions and hope that some of them are added.
    So looted any arcanes items in every map according to you? Think not lol
    Don't be daydreaming with your eyes open or confuse my realism with salt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I probably know the game better then you do don't tell me I don't understand this and that people have to ask question to get the right answers if you don't like my posts don't quote me quite simple really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    I probably know the game better then you do don't tell me I don't understand this and that people have to ask question to get the right answers if you don't like my posts don't quote me quite simple really.
    I'm sure I know who you are. Your name was Tangokill, a mage, and now a rogue called Kairihearts. I've been GM of a top 5 guild when you joined us as a beginner (newbie) and I remember you learning your basic stuff from me and my guildies. And if you don't want to be quoted then don't post in here. This is a place open for everyone to read and write.

And also, your question always had an answer in the first post. If your character dies in any way, even in PvP, then it's game over. The events are 99% likely to follow the same, so there was no point in asking that question at all.
    Retired

18. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I'm sure I know who you are. Your name was Tangokill, a mage, and now a rogue called Kairihearts. I've been GM of a top 5 guild when you joined us as a beginner (newbie) and I remember you learning your basic stuff from me and my guildies. And if you don't want to be quoted then don't post in here. This is a place open for everyone to read and write.

And also, your question always had an answer in the first post. If your character dies in any way, even in PvP, then it's game over. The events are 99% likely to follow the same, so there was no point in asking that question at all.
    I can post where ever I like you can't tell me nothing also when I was a beginner many years ago I didn't come to your guild first. Just because you might have started game before me doesn't mean you know more anyone can progress and know more then you good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Hmmm what about the IGN on hardcore character? Is it same as the normal character?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

bored -1 ty nice move

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Looks fun Justg! Can you elaborate on if there are any rewards for leaderboards? xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

So i can’t play Hardcore mode on my main? I have to make a whole new char?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    Yes old friend that's correct but you need a lvl 71 to access hardcore

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

26.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,896 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    I guess after you do the hardcore access quest on your 71 you could delete it, then make a hardcore character as your main... I wouldn't though