Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Sounds like a vote for shield? Lol
    Were you pure int or 1/2 str?

I thought teamwork was needed before I played hc, now I find out all can just buy pots, so I better not hear "mana!" ;P
    And trying an elite map isn't on my agenda.

Only reason I've used heal on an endgame Mage was because it was an alt, & the rules for my alts are that that won't cost my main a cent, and in fact must be able to make enough $ to keep them usable while at the same time making sure they were able to hand $ over to my main.
    It's different using heal on alt for normal character, what I mean is for HC you won't benefit from heal regarding mana,since it scales with your damage.
    Mage is fun for HC tho, tried rogue died bc I got greedy chasing APs, giving mage a try and I just love the CC you can provide.
    Teamwork will mostly be more essential during harder elites. As of right now from what I've seen most tanks can't even time their heal properly xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    It's different using heal on alt for normal character, what I mean is for HC you won't benefit from heal regarding mana,since it scales with your damage.
    Mage is fun for HC tho, tried rogue died bc I got greedy chasing APs, giving mage a try and I just love the CC you can provide.
    Teamwork will mostly be more essential during harder elites. As of right now from what I've seen most tanks can't even time their heal properly xD
    Your right about it, heals even useless in hc. I had the assumption that defensive builds like 1/2 str and healing skills were gonna matter to maybe more than one class. Notsomutch
    Side note- fell back in love with timeshift mastery

Can't speak on tanks or rogues, I think I'll only give this one life, then I'll think about how many apps and how much money I could have made, if I only played main X.x