Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What changes would would you like to see in 2019?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I just want to see really hard new maps with really hard new boss, of course, dropping really good new gears. Hahaha. One of the main problems of this game is less and less new challenges.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Obooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Maul of ollerus proc visuals included in new arcane sword.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Balanced pvp mode that favours both sides STS in case of making profit on the one hand, and players in case of entertainment on the other hand through making monthly pvp packages which ranged from top, middle, and low ones that can be bought for 1600, 800, and 400 plats respectively. After a month passed, those packages will be gone and players will have to buy a new package if they are willing to play in pvp.

Those players, on the other hand, who are not willing to buy packages with plat will be able to buy those top, middle, and low packages for 40m, 20m, and 10m gold respectfully.

p.s. It would be great if there is no huge gap between top and low packages, for instance, top one gives 15% higher stats than low one. Under such scenario, skill would matter much more than gear.
    Last edited by devilMors; 12-03-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devilMors View Post
    Balanced pvp mode that favours both sides STS in case of making profit on the one hand, and players in case of entertainment on the other hand through making monthly pvp packages which ranged from top, middle, and low ones that can be bought for 1600, 800, and 400 plats respectively. After a month passed, those packages will be gone and players will have to buy a new package if they are willing to play in pvp.

Those players, on the other hand, who are not willing to buy packages with plat will be able to buy those top, middle, and low packages for 40m, 20m, and 10m gold respectfully.

p.s. It would be great if there is no huge gap between top and low packages, for instance, top one gives 15% higher stats than low one. Under such scenario, skill would matter much more than gear.
    No..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I would like to see Trust Test scammers banned for life, beggars perma-muted and ppl who cry about ingame wealth, hard maps,easy maps, to find another game to play.
    Or sts take actions on those who harass/bully others . Ik some ppl have made threads about it but sts take no action whatsoever on them.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I would like to see Trust Test scammers banned for life, beggars perma-muted and ppl who cry about ingame wealth, hard maps,easy maps, to find another game to play.
    In a perfect world... a myth

@OP: I would like to see PvP revived.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I think it would be Nice to be able to loot something equivilant to the platinum eggs in elite maps. Something that can be opened without platinum.