Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default pl is not just leveling up...

Hi PL lovers,

Hope you're enjoying your day
    I am wiriting this post but actually got the idea in the star legend forum.

This is my observation, prediction and proposals about the future of this game:

Assumption (hypothetical):
    New dungeon to raise max cap at level 71! will be released on january 2012!

What does this mean?
    -the game is focusing on grinding, leveling up and getting vanity on cap level and farming new sets

-real situation: we're sacrificing our time in our RL since we all want to be in top (not actually all)

-is it really worth? I know we are responsible with what we do but...

- elixir players come out again and this means profit for Dev which they need for them to live. Well you may argue don't use elixir... But it is addiction and believe those elixirs are easy way to get money

-i feel, just my feeling, the quality of game is focusing on grinding, reaching cap then new dungeon is realese and repeat the cycle

-i see rate of new players to decline. Think of that you just knew pl today and your level 5?

- we pl lovers reaching cap level will be also sts valuable customers meaning we will spend a lot more money than anyone else, is it sound unfair? We need gifts for being loyal actaully

-now what?
    Well, same as you, i want this community become bigger, and i am really sad when i saw my friends offline in the list stack at level 37, 43, 51, 59, 67 etc. Coz they probably quit.
    So i really want to address te sts to continue making a game as creative and innovative as it can be

-my ideas:
    * new dungeons for low level, note level 40 items are not sufficient
    * new sets for twinks at all levels such as level 25 gear sets
    * a free small pet like a bee for those who can't afford pets. Not really free but there should be condition like if you have killed all bosses from lower dungeons in one day etc.
    * plat discount for lvl 70 and above
    * housing for player! Like i can visit my friends house and chat with him. Like guild concept but anyone can visit your house for limited number of visitors. Decoration in the house can be bought in store or can be dropped from different bosses. They can not be sold or can not be tradeable.
    * leaving message while offline. Well you can send message and post it to your own house or friends house

I still believe we can do different things in PL. see you in game!
    Last edited by Elf-Orc-Naga; 11-26-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elf-Orc-Naga For This Useful Post: