Thread: PvP at low lvls

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ericarsenic View Post
    when did i called my self good?
    i said i beat all of them but not bragging it, im just telling a fact and you cant accept the fact lol.

all i wanted to say was my enemies in lv10-12 just cant accept losing at all.
    i'm not expecting you to understand this thought, cuz u keep misunderstanding everyone here lmao
    Ok dude, go take some english classes and learn how to properly explain things then come back to this thread. K?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think STS will make more $ if they come up with something to bring back low level pvp's, it was one of STS assets that they neglected and forgotten. Remember the old times? ..Pvp tournaments lv15 and many more, pretty sure they made fame and dimes out of it.. It was really fun, until the low level pvp deteriorated. Imo, maybe start with allowing players to unsocket paracelsus/syrillax gems from old items or release a new gem that would match the caliber of paracelsus/syrillax attributes, since most OP gears are either banned along with an account or kept by an inactive player. Also, new release of gears that would replace the old gears would be a refresher. Most of endgamers nowadays are twink pvp players back then, got forced to level up since twink pvp died. Once again, this is an opinion.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fapdu For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fapdu View Post
    I think STS will make more $ if they come up with something to bring back low level pvp's, it was one of STS assets that they neglected and forgotten. Remember the old times? ..Pvp tournaments lv15 and many more, pretty sure they made fame and dimes out of it.. It was really fun, until the low level pvp deteriorated. Imo, maybe start with allowing players to unsocket paracelsus/syrillax gems from old items or release a new gem that would match the caliber of paracelsus/syrillax attributes, since most OP gears are either banned along with an account or kept by an inactive player. Also, new release of gears that would replace the old gears would be a refresher. Most of endgamers nowadays are twink pvp players back then, got forced to level up since twink pvp died. Once again, this is an opinion.
    Yeah dude i totally agree

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk