Quote Originally Posted by Weak_Sauce View Post
This is awesome and I would be thrilled if I had not just spent the last two weeks leveling my butt off. I seriously wanted to get all three of my toons done before the xp raise and I knew I was going to be out of town and unable to play for one week out of the two. I spent a ton of platinum and a ton of time getting my first two toons to 66 (working on the last one now) because I thought everything was going to change... I'm upset because I killed myself to get everything done before the deadline only to find the deadline no longer exists. Please just make up your minds when it comes to stuff like this, I'm tired of things that effect the game and how people play being announced and then changed last min or halfway through or not being announced at all. Honestly if someone had not asked the question would we would all still be thinking that come December xp requirements would increase.
Hey Ani, yeah, I'm going to take a bit of a breather as well. While it's fun, it definitely takes a bit of a toll on RL.