Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 12/12/18 | Preview | Double Double Week plus Winter Sneak Peek

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Those look so lit and thanks so much for implementing so many of our feedbacks, love that we are back at individual procs.

True the armor should be equal or higher to Spirit Weapons. Also, the damage difference between (Warrior, Mage) vs Rogue weapons is very high, I just hope the procs will make up for that so, I ll wait to get my hands on them before commenting further.

Once again thanks for hearing us
    I a
    Why "should" arcanes be equal too or higher than spirit... its hard as hell to get and level up spirit... for same level (71) i would have thought Spirit would be allowed to stay higher to encourage farming through the end of this expansion.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crudmudgeon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Generally arcane items, especially weapons are plat only loot, or ridiculously low chance from elite chests.

Arlorians obviously want the best possible gears, so this encourages people (like myself) to blow a lot of real world cash in order to obtain these highly sought after items.

The aim of the game is to advance our characters and become powerful. STS aim of the game is to make profits which is both understandable and necessary for the game to even exist.

Spirit weapons are entirely free, albeit difficult to obtain and level up but free nonetheless and they are not too far away from the new arcanes in terms of useability.

Last time I played, 4 years ago a Mage had either Ker-shal sceptre 40-50m, Elon gun 12-15m or legendary gun, and that was it.

Basically arcane was far too op and if you didn't have it you were screwed. Now there are many different builds and gear sets to aim for, it's not perfect but it's a lot better. I hope I answered your question.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Why "should" arcanes be equal too or higher than spirit... its hard as hell to get and level up spirit... for same level (71) i would have thought Spirit would be allowed to stay higher to encourage farming through the end of this expansion.

Because its Arcane, Arcane rarity supersedes Mythic rarity. That's how rarity works in this game.
    I got my spirit and leveled it to max on the 1st spirit event (1st 2 months of expansion) for FREE, and I am sure I wasnt the only one. So, kindly do not generalize your opinion, it might be hard for you, but wasn't for everyone.

Correction to my previous post, its already is higher than Spirit. I compared Arcane gun stats with Spirit Staff, my bad.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Correction to my previous post, its already is higher than Spirit.
    OMG, I was only focused on Main stats and Armor that I did not check the DPS xD.
    @Devs: You guys left the DPS for all weapons lower than Spirit except for Bows. Extra Armor and DPS for bow.. pft what so special about rogues?

PS: I double checked this time, lmao.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

So, kindly do not generalize your opinion
    A forum is for this purpose... expressing ones opinion so others may express agreement or disagreement. Don't be a jerk

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crudmudgeon For This Useful Post: