Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-12-20 Content Update (261657)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    Uber i don't like Helix cause u don't have it.

Just jk, I don't have it too :'u

So sad.
    I never liked it besides how it looked, that's why I sold mine lol I care more about stats than looks

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aphorism View Post
    All vanities should keep coming back, and stay at the same price, to avoid monopolizing of items, like the Helix which some say is worth 4b now apparently. Any item which is rare automatically becomes coveted and overpriced which is not fair to the community of players. This can never be solved since the old items gets more and more expensive as new items roll out (tried buying helix for max gold, both new sweaters, and blood set and this was still apparently not enough). Since there are so few available people set insane prices, which they have a right to do; why would they sell something so rare for things which they view as having far lesser value? When undead was brought back into the game it balanced everything out for everyone, sure alot of people were butthurt but the community is thriving now more than ever. The old coveted vanities became mundane and that keeps the game alive, knowing that more and more will come. Not just the 1% hoarding the pretentious status symbols. As long as new vanities keep coming I don't see any reason whatsoever why the old ones should not make a resurrection.
    This makes no sense, of course ppl spend real money on game to have rare items, come on many games are based on paying cash to own rare items, it’s not just DL. And if u think a rare item is expensive I’m sorry to hear that.. but a game with every items being owned by many is not really cool. In my opinion I started as a new player late 2013 and I worked hard to buy helix/firestar/ undead and everything, yes it sucked to have undead back because of how much I spent trying to get it of it’s worth. Idk about u but I think a game with no rare items is kinda boring, u don’t look forward on trying to make enough money to buy what u really want.. so yeah... if sts gets all items that are rare back and back again is pointless to even buy plat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I agree that objects should be kept rare, however simply bringing them back will not completely decrease their value. There are people that have no opportunity whatsoever to buy items even if they were available for plat. It's not going to be free, it will still cost money, however it will balance out the items. There are a plethora of people who because of their country restrictions are unable to get platinum even if they wanted. The items will continue to be rare, and since they are so coveted they should be more expensive and or perhaps a limited amount given out; all I'm saying is that they way things are is ridiculous. If they discontinue old vanities the same thing that happens with helix and firestar will happen with all items.

And to be clear, I quite frankly do not care if Helix or Firestar make a return, meerely used that as an example to what can happen to the rest of the vanity items if they do not bring them back as some people have requested. I like being able to purchase old holiday outfits and I do not want them to be monopolized, that is all.
    Last edited by Aphorism; 12-26-2018 at 02:53 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aphorism For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IsamI View Post
    Stupid merch like iunar want everything she have become rarest and then she can set highest price value ..so lame thinking.
    Not thinking about game these merch want own profit only.
    I am sure she never use a single platinum to buy any vanity. Prove me wrong..

Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk
    Calm down man it's not only her and that has nothing to do with having the rarest and setting the highest prices, the whole point of my suggestion was to make the game more fun.. there is no point of playing and it's boring when everyone has literally everything it's just stupid really, I've been playing for a while and the point of the game's always been about either pvping or having rare items. let's say pvp is fine now although forge ruined it but how about merching ? why it has to be ruined too?? the game is only about pvping and merching if those 2 are ruined then the game is dead game over

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    I think avenger, Eros and Cupid are coming back, they should be worth more plat maybe 1200 like he says, if people are desperate for it then they'll pay more towards it. But since garnet and men's set only came out last year they should be the same price.

Ya we really should have more rarity in game it makes it better to play. there's already so much you can do it game why make getting items easy to get, people will get bored quickly. and if people overprice you really have to get better at knowing when to buy things and when not to everyone's gonna overprice their items.. that's kinda the whole point of merching
    They clearly don't understand the point of that suggestion, anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want the old vendor with glassmasks, undead, iron hand, and that is all i can think of.

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Winter Sweaters 2x speed need to work also in pvp. Ty.

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

There are another prizes or just the pets?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jync View Post

Lmao, it will be marathon hahaha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kurbeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Platinum is on Sale!
    + The Dark Legends Winter Event has returned for 2018!
    + Hunt down the Winter Zombie and loot new wintery 'Elf' hats for 2018.
    + Defeat the Winter Zombie for a chance to spawn a portal to Kel Krampus' treasure zone!
    + Defeat Kel Krampus for a chance to loot the brand new Fur Coat vanity items.
    + Dr. Wells is in Club Sanctuary for the Event to offer quests and award more brand new vanity items!
    + Get the 'Emerald North' vanity set (and sets from previous years) from the Winter Event Vendor.
    + Look for a special bonus event to begin on December 25th... prizes include NEW powerful 'Elemental' pets!
    How much will the pets be per tier?

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,174 Posts

Pets will range in price from 100 to 300 Platinum or 5MM to 15MM each depending upon tier.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cinco please update daily quest after event. Thankyou.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Cinco the nature pet isn't adding blood regen

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jync View Post

that'd probably make pvp even alot more pay to win, in my opinion none of the vanity items (sweaters, armor sets or pets) should have any effect on pvp because not every player can get those and like that it's actually pay to win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i feel like pvping but when I realize pvp has become sooo complicated from forging to vanity with stats to sweaters with very helpful stats I be like nah not worth it and Im sure Im not the only one that thinks like that lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

P2P
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveWins View Post
    i feel like pvping but when I realize pvp has become sooo complicated from forging to vanity with stats to sweaters with very helpful stats I be like nah not worth it and Im sure Im not the only one that thinks like that lol
    Sent from my Redmi Y1 Lite using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

+ Platinum is on Sale!
    + Defeat the Winter Zombie for a chance to spawn a portal to Kel Krampus' treasure zone!
    + Dr. Wells is in Club Sanctuary for the Event to offer quests and award more brand new vanity items!
    + Get the 'Emerald North' vanity set (and sets from previous years) from the Winter Event Vendor.
    + Look for a special bonus event to begin on December 25th... prizes include NEW powerful 'Elemental' pets!
    Are we getting something for New Years?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

+ Platinum is on Sale!
    Thanks for the event.
    The platinum buy sweaters are best and coats are also good idea with different colour wisps which gives nice stats.
    2x speed ,loot ,xp and many more things.
    NICE IDEA )

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Make gold loot more tho and drop something else form those Santa zombies I got bored day 2

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    I think avenger, Eros and Cupid are coming back, they should be worth more plat maybe 1200 like he says, if people are desperate for it then they'll pay more towards it. But since garnet and men's set only came out last year they should be the same price.

Ya we really should have more rarity in game it makes it better to play. there's already so much you can do it game why make getting items easy to get, people will get bored quickly. and if people overprice you really have to get better at knowing when to buy things and when not to everyone's gonna overprice their items.. that's kinda the whole point of merching
    Good but not all can spend 1200 plats ,800 plats is alr high.
    Most ppl in game are 15-20 age....
    Not possible for all to get that much plats when offers not work ,already 800 plats is too much.
    Cupid n others will be same plats or less than last year....no comments bcoz i joined jan 2018 idk abt plats of cupid but m sure it was like 500-700 n should be same as last year.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tusharreings For This Useful Post: