Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Return Of Green Arlor Rogue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

It was obvious that sooner or later it would happen, only one you can blame is yourself for not seeing it coming, so now a few are unhappy and many more are very happy.

And now popcorn time

Name:  istockphoto-472375165-612x612.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  61.3 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

First of all i don't own a green arlor set for rogue, but bringing this vanity back is is another rip for this game. Its like sts lost their amazing creators wich made this game great. Prolly to some big compagny who offer them jobs after this succes. Now we stuck with recolour devs, who fill their pockets with old content from previous devs. Everything thats was build, is getting destroyed from time to time. Its sad to notice this, and i will prolly get problems for saying this, but the game is dead. The only thing that keeps this game alive are the people who spend real money on this game. But also these people will get less and less for their money. So eventually they have to pull the plug. From my point of view there are 2 things that can happen.. Or sts hires new devs who have great creating talent, or they continue this road and let the game die. I hope for the first, since im enjoying this game for many years now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

1+ for swouttt 100% right

6. The Following User Says Thank You to markonibg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I called it weeks before event. I don't own a set but this is just ridiculous wow! Only people that are happy are those that always wanted the set but never bothered to work hard and buy 1 like others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Sts has come to a point where the don’t care what anyone has to say. They feel like there’s no way to make everyone happy so they’ll continue to do things their way. That’s not how it used to be and that is why the games dying.

Let’s not forget how the entire dreamscape expansion isn’t played because there’s no point lol.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ninjasmurf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Good thing STS. Keep it going.
    Also give us ice spirits, medusas, ghastly gorgones, OG jesters, tree sets back too.
    *sips tea*

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Green arlor just brought back a lot of spice to the game, stop being mad, no one told you to hoard a vanity from 6years+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Good thing STS. Keep it going.
    Also give us ice spirits, medusas, ghastly gorgones, OG jesters, tree sets back too.
    *sips tea*
    if they bring lb vanities back then for sure the end of game will come.[tree-red arlor set maybe could come back]no point to run lb events if they release the special rewards vanities[medusa balloon etc] again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    if they bring lb vanities back then for sure the end of game will come.[tree-red arlor set maybe could come back]no point to run lb events if they release the special rewards vanities[medusa balloon etc] again
    Just because you can hoard 3 sets of each and put the price 30m higher each month?

Nah fam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Just because you can hoard 3 sets of each and put the price 30m higher each month?

Nah fam
    Its just my opinion .i think making lb vanities untradable was good decision from Devs .I want ice golem ice spirit original jester war etc too but i cant afford them all too what i should do ask sts for rerelease again? I feel sad that people spending so many time/golds for those event if they release those special rewards again.Look now people trying to Get lb banner+cool badge they will spend over 50m for them and after 1year they bring them back imag if u were in top 5 and after they release them again.How u will feel ?
    Last edited by Disproof; 12-21-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Really? it's there choice to spend and do what they want. free will man!
    no one's making some kid spend mommy's CC so he/she can get a new shiny.
    You don't have to run lb, you don't have to have a brand new arcane wep/armor. sure it'll get you to run a map 30 seconds faster, but again you don't have to do these things.
    people keep getting mad at STS for choices they make.
    STS made this game guys but you play it, no one has a gun to your head saying you better open 350 locks or else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Disproof View Post
    It just my opinion .i think making lb vanities untradable was good decision from Devs .I want ice golem ice spirit original jester war etc too but i cant afford them all too what i should do ask sts for rerelease again? I feel sad that people spending so many time/golds for those event if they release those special rewards again.Look now people trying to Get lb banner+cool badge they will spend over 50m for them and after 1year they bring them back imag if u were in top 5 and after they release them again.How u will feel?
    If they would release again something I already had I would probably don't give a single F about it because I dont look what other people got. lol
    Your choice to spend money on whatever in this game, later on don't complain about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

If they would release again something I already had I would probably don't give a single F about it because I dont look what other people got. lol
    Your choice to spend money on whatever in this game, later on don't complain about that.
    Well even if they rerelease them again i will not complain about it i will stop playing and will make big giveaway of my items .maybe 111 gold each of my staff in auc XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I don't see what the fuss is about. If I like something I buy it and wear it. What does it matter whether someone else gets it cheaper years later? You still have your original. It's snobbery that's what it is. I shan't be buying it, I don't particularly like it. I prefer the Ashen..it's more classy. Just because something is rare doesn't mean it doesn't look as common as muck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

They never promised they wouldn't bring back green arlors. It's not the first time people took a hit in the game. I'm still waiting on my banished set weaponsss and that was some serious gold and time invested into it. It's STS game, if they want to they can bring back all lb vanities as well.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    They never promised they wouldn't bring back green arlors. It's not the first time people took a hit in the game. I'm still waiting on my banished set weaponsss and that was some serious gold and time invested into it. It's STS game, if they want to they can bring back all lb vanities as well.
    As I said before they actually did say that they wouldn’t rerelease it in the first winter event when everyone was panic selling sets for 800k. Vanities don’t affect gameplay and therefore aren’t meant to be something for everyone to have. Unlike pets like sns that needed to come back because of the affect it had on pvp.

Btw just because it’s their game doesn’t mean they should do whatever they want or their not gonna have a player base playing the game at all. And also I got my green arlor set for 1mil 3 years ago and was never planning on selling. I’m just mad because they took away its exclusiveness, it’s not all about the gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    As I said before they actually did say that they wouldn’t rerelease it in the first winter event when everyone was panic selling sets for 800k. Vanities don’t affect gameplay and therefore aren’t meant to be something for everyone to have. Unlike pets like sns that needed to come back because of the affect it had on pvp.

Btw just because it’s their game doesn’t mean they should do whatever they want or their not gonna have a player base playing the game at all. And also I got my green arlor set for 1mil 3 years ago and was never planning on selling. I’m just mad because they took away its exclusiveness, it’s not all about the gold.
    Yeah I hear ya! It should have been a recolor or a different shade of green. I'd be royally mad if elite journeyman came back xD
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Return Of Green Arlor Rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yeah I hear ya! It should have been a recolor or a different shade of green. I'd be royally mad if elite journeyman came back xD
    This is exactly what I’m trying to say until and unless we don’t experience it we keep on saying “Stop blaming others”but when it does happens to us we will say the opposite thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Captainrock; 12-21-2018 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I personally collect sets bc they are rare, its a personal competetion. If i cant do that anymore ill quit. There would be nothing ingame that keeps me motivated and i believe many people do the same. But thats probably out of context bc green arlor was a plat vanity and no lb set. Guess thats something different... isnt it sts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Oh trust me, I’ve lost millions due to similar events in the past, but not to the extent of green arlor proportions because I’ve learned my lesson, unlike the people crying on this forum. Anyone remember shady and surge? steel commando?
    You didn't even suffer from the SnS being re-released, from the steel commando yes but was that worth 70m? I think not.
    So many of you slander so much about green arlor rogs but legit 0 of u would be bching like this if you invested too. But no since yall remain untouched u can slander away right?
    Such r human beings anyways. Always trying to be the smartasses and comedians untill you're the one that is the victim.
    PS I got my set for free before the event, I didn't lose a single penny but unlike you comedians who love to be bootylickers I actually see the it from multiple POV not one sided views like you comedians.

Ps savagedrone, you truly deserve to be in Emi, kicking people just for showing officers their wrongs , bunch of comedians all together xD (reason y my trash alt was in the guild and not my main :<).

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post: