Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ebon daggers

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spell View Post
    all the new weps minus the daggers need to be balanced ... the procs are very weak.
    Consider the Daggers done.

What procs are better than the ones that the Ebon provide? I'll do a comparison and revise the new stuff accordingly. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

What procs are better than the ones that the Ebon provide? I'll do a comparison and revise the new stuff accordingly. Thanks!
    Are there specific items that you're comparing the damage? Please let me know. I'll be happy to check.

Too low versus expectations is a different story. I've stated elsewhere that the Arcane items were not intended to eliminate the usefulness of the Spirit gear :-)
    Well that's good to hear cause I just bought a Spirit Aegis lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Tainted buff proc is what i use now and i personally find it much better due to the super damage and super crit pickups.reason being,mages lack crit and dmg.

Balanced guns dark proc was deff one of the best procs given to mages due to the seeking dmg basically being like an extra lightning bolt.(and it looked epic af xD) it also helped because even when the auto attack was dodged,which 90% of mage and warrior autos r dodged by a certain class,the seeking lightning bolt still went off and damaged them.therefore it “balanced” out hehe xp

And my favorite all time best proc IMO was elondrian gnarled riffles proc!the stacking armor helped mages survive tons and the -50% armor/root/-dodge helped mages not be just support manacows.

These are the procs that really stood out to me and imo helped mages more than anything else!

(these are for gun procs)

Also one more thing-i don’t understand why the new ebon staff relies on taking dmg to proc when mages usually try to avoid getting attack.it should be the opposite imo.

Okie im done hehe. Ty for reply =]
    Last edited by Spell; 01-09-2019 at 05:32 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

For Ebon staff since mages uses "freeze" skills in PVE how does mobs reflect the damage if they are freeze i am referring to the numerous number of mobs freezes with Ice bolt or Clock, this make the reflect skill useless i.e maps like swamp and maus.
    Last edited by will0; 01-09-2019 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Are going to get more levels for spirit weapons??
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I have been testing the aegis ebon and I do not find problem with the damage .. if I find it slow to produce the proc and it lasts very little .. this I tried it in a big pull in mausoleum and it took to appear ... in boss it is almost not seen, Not to mention in 1 vs 1 of pvp