Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    This. It is not LB vanity and it may or may not return in future tavern crawl crates depending on public demand I guess.

Opinion on returning vanities :

Trade-able items looted during events should return if the design is popular/wanted and the supply is limited/nil.
    Non-tradable items looted or acquired as Leaderboard award or acquired as a veteran (example veteran shields) should not return.
    There's no motivation in this, like I've said, there's a reason why STS aren't returning Smelly vanities but just to recolor. They atleast understand the exclusivity of it, only bringing back the old would motivate them to become lazy, recycling vanites all year round. I would rather want something new. Also a reason why Skull backpacks aren't coming back, as to keep nostalgia among players who farmed for them.

It Isn't fair for players during the time. People are always motivated to run events as they see exclusive Items, could be gears or items. Think of the players who Invested alot of time trying to loot for keeps, only to end up them releasing it in the future. Otherwise loyal players will just quit, as this Isn't the Al they've been playing for the past 6yrs.

They can always recolor to attract, and also not involve the current. Take Marvelous as an example, I actually would favour a Red Marvelous (The Incredibles reference), I'm sure many would like them, and will work for them. By doing this, it won't affect the exclusivity of the current Black Marvels, will keep players happy, and I assure people would like something different than same.
    For Celtics, recoloring it would be ugly, but rather it deserves another design. STS needs to keep it fresh, otherwise people will lose Interest. Like how Green Arlors were Introduced. Some people can't understand that the game revolves on this Important motivation of collecting, the reason why many players still play, if it cannot be done anymore, then players will move on another game.

If designing is the problem, a Community Design contest should be hosted. Trust me, this is the best way of keeping things fresh for the game. With it, they can alot for more rewards. Reason why Goblin Invasion was a generous one that gave out both banners/backpack.
    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 12-26-2018 at 02:12 PM.