Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: /FeedBack/ What would you like to see added to the AL 2019 Expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maketaca View Post
    1. Auctions: make "search by awakening" option.
    2. Event: auto adds 1 energy when you run out of energy if you have forged energy or energy kit in your inventory (consume forged energy first and you can disable this option).
    3. Stash/Unstash all.
    4. PvE: buff/debuff party with different classes
    - All rogues: -20% dmg, -20% crit
    - All mage: -20% dmg, -20% hp
    - All war: -20% hp, -20% armor
    - Mage + rogue / mage + war / war + rogue: -10% dmg, -10% hp
    - Mage + rogue + war: +10% all stats.
    This is terribly unfair since certain maps require full rogue and there is no lb for mage and war infest speed records , i know this is what your trying to fix but infested just isnt meant for low dps, sorry if you feel this is unfair , also on a side note your debuffs are extremely class specific and i feel that its not right , the effect 20% damage and 20% crit will have on a rogue is greater than that of both classes because the crit chance is a huge part of our damage as well , what would be a nice addition tho is if you have one of each class in a map then crit chance is increased by 10 % and all party members gain 25% ms bonus or gold loot bonus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I would be greatfull if sts remove sirspendalot chest and put those vanity in vendor for 1m gold and update those crate token vendor in gareta and glinstone, cause those arcane weapon is 46 or put another token vendor with updated arc stuffs, and a new version of glintstone quest (76) to craft as Armor helm ring and amulet with aura's or orb moving around.... Just a thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Very obvious that we need content. If they really want to push us endgame, just to play Pve, then they must provide something better than just long easy maps outperformed with spoiled gears.

I suggest a lv76 Dungeon, give us something hard. Not these easy, very repetitive no challenge boring maps.

Need more maps similar to older expansions, 5 maps consisting of a boss at the end, and it isn't long of a map.

Stop with the gear progressions. All these overpowered gears are the reason why the game requires no to less skill now, all maps basically are easy, they're outperformed with the current gears, and this what makes it boring. No challenge.

Refresh the Vendor Items, balance Pvp. More community contests, more communication from the Devs.

Hoping they release monthly community love letters, this really motivates us players that they as a company are aware of the situations that are happening.

Fix ancient bugs. And so much more

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    True man i hoop so to that would be cool and we get more love from the Devs and the community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    What would YOU guys like to see in the upcoming New Arcane Legends 2019 Expansion?

What content would you really embrace?

What will click and release that Adrenalin of excitement?

Here are some preset questions
    (These are COMPLETELY optional, it's up to you if you want to answer these specific questions)

(((BE CONSTRUCTIVE!)))

1.What do you think of the current state of PvP? (Please Be Constructive!)

2.What do you think of the current state of PvE? (Please Be Constructive!)

3.What adjustments would you like to see in future gear equipment? (Please Be Constructive!)

4.What kind of map Designs & Mechanics is your favorite? (Please Be Constructive!)

5.What kind of improvements would you like to see to the social feature?
    (Please Be Constructive!)

(Feed Back is greatly appreciated but please, DO NOT be overly Dramatic/Negative! STAY CALM and be constructive!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start first.

1.I think something needs to be done about all the awakenings in PvP, i think skills over stats matter the most. Speed set needs to be disabled in PvP.

2.Unfortunately, it's a hassle to stumble upon other players in Dungeons/Campaign maps at levels from 15-61+ it just feels isolated.

3.I think future legendary gear deserve proc's, any proc is fine, just like the Somberholt expansion. We need any proc at least. This will help new players a mile.

4.I think a new combat system would be absolutely helpful for CLASS DIVERSITY/BALANCE, we need to fight 3+ bosses along side many mobs at the same time,

It should be like the planar arena, but more bosses to fight at the same time and along with mobs. Just imagine the teamwork, wonderful.

5.We need a new Queue system where you find other players in Dungeons/Campaign maps, just clicks/taps away.

I'd like to also add some pictures on what kind of new mix of dungeons we need! (Night theme will be absolutely Amazing!)

Attachment 173907

Attachment 173908

Thank you for reading, happy christmas!

Looking forward to all your feedback.

Sincerely

~Flamesofanger
    i love your idea man i hoop the add that in the new Expansion but what i rlly want is better and fair pvp mode like all players have the same stets gears and groundwar mode like 10vs10 that would be cool to more teamwork and fun gameplay and new dungeons new Raid mode and new quest