Thread: regarding brood yesterday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Default regarding brood yesterday

Chill @_@. Yes i was playing it, yes i lost elxiers, time and i couldnt even leave the map at times or PM anybody. But the reality is, even the biggest companies and game titles encounter bugs or game-breaking problems, it has nothing to do with the quality of the server/engine or the staff. STS reacted fast and refreshed the brood bar like everybody wanted. i would understand the frustation but i rather saw it as actual hate towards the devs what i saw in forums or ingame. A friendly reminder that nobody forced you to play X game and that any money you put in the game you spent willingly becuase you liked X game and wanted to suppourt it. Even tho i DISAGREE with certin changes/decsions STS made i am grateful they made AL, a game that i played for 5 years and still going.

Why im making this thread? Well i felt like sharing my thoughts. And hey new year is coming, do u wanna end 2018 on negative stuff? Gl hf

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Very true instead, just nost of the f2p crybabies

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Chill @_@. Yes i was playing it, yes i lost elxiers, time and i couldnt even leave the map at times or PM anybody. But the reality is, even the biggest companies and game titles encounter bugs or game-breaking problems, it has nothing to do with the quality of the server/engine or the staff. STS reacted fast and refreshed the brood bar like everybody wanted. i would understand the frustation but i rather saw it as actual hate towards the devs what i saw in forums or ingame. A friendly reminder that nobody forced you to play X game and that any money you put in the game you spent willingly becuase you liked X game and wanted to suppourt it. Even tho i DISAGREE with certin changes/decsions STS made i am grateful they made AL, a game that i played for 5 years and still going.

Why im making this thread? Well i felt like sharing my thoughts. And hey new year is coming, do u wanna end 2018 on negative stuff? Gl hf

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Totally agree with you bro but a lot of people were frustrated with sts from long beforehand and they finally snapped after this happened. Things like this happened in the past and community was alarming but little to no hate was shown before but this event people went over the top because of all the things they did in the past.