Thread: L27 with DPS over 5000?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks, Draebated
    So, I just checked the prices for Tinsel and Gleam and my goodness are they expensive. 25 -35 million. When I last played, I think the limit for gold was 9.9999 Million. So, that's obviously been lifted, but I'm baffled where anyone would come up with that kind of gold. I know you can buy it and maybe that's the way STS has monetized PL. 250k Gold costs 350 plat or 1 million gold for 1400 plat which is around $60+. More power to em if they can afford to drop over $1000 to buy a pet that gives them 3x speed and ridiculous DPS and Health, but gz for the rest of us... this is just outta reach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TerryDarc View Post
    Thanks, Draebated
    So, I just checked the prices for Tinsel and Gleam and my goodness are they expensive. 25 -35 million. When I last played, I think the limit for gold was 9.9999 Million. So, that's obviously been lifted, but I'm baffled where anyone would come up with that kind of gold. I know you can buy it and maybe that's the way STS has monetized PL. 250k Gold costs 350 plat or 1 million gold for 1400 plat which is around $60+. More power to em if they can afford to drop over $1000 to buy a pet that gives them 3x speed and ridiculous DPS and Health, but gz for the rest of us... this is just outta reach.
    there are occasionally events that yield ~300k a run for 2minutes of effort. this causes inflation and causes everyone to be crazy rich. unfortunately, this also increases the gap between rich and poor.