Quote Originally Posted by Noxbot AL View Post
Basically what you guys need to solve ALL parts of the puzzle is to find different ways to get the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. So to firstly, Take the denominator of each fraction in the numbers given in the puzzle 16/9 222/1 210/13 114/8 18/1 120/14 117/4 17/19 110/21 210/13 113/21 13/5 227/7 36/5 43/14 242/4, then, get the letters based from their number in the alphabet. eg: A-1 B-2 C-3 and so on... to get complete the first part of the puzzle giving the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. To solve the next puzzle from the numbers given u Need the numerator this time. So, the 1st number of the numerator will give u the number of the sentence u need to decode the phrase. eg: x-xx. So the 2nd numbers will determine the number of the letter u will find upon counting the numbers until u get the final count. Which decode I AM HANDSUMLEGEND because of certain typos according to a person who solved this first. And if u sum up all the numbers given, u will get the year Handsumlegend was born? Im not really sure because milon mia said in one of the comments that u dont need math for this.
P.S this is only to give the people out there who doesnt have any idea on what to do with this puzzle
Why everyone keep repeating this. This part has been solved several time. We need new idea. I tried different encryptions and checked the bible but could not find anything.. but still persevering