I don't see a real problem with this issue... And you shouldn't tell everybody how to do it if it bugs you that much! Frankly I don't need to be far away, I can be anywhere and do it fine, so it's not limited by distance or levels. I don't know how the code would allow it but, I'm good at it, so I'm guessing the " move toward target" code overrules? Anyway, I guess this is the end of running infinitaly away from the map to explore the darkness. This same glitch exists in metroid prime hunters for the nintendo ds, so I don't know if it can be fixed. If you get attacked you can teleport to an enemy and find yourself behind the wall, which I can set up as well. Believe me when I say this though, I am NOT biased on the fact that I can do this at will, but when I feel like playing normally and someone else does it, I really don't care. So, I just don't see what the fuss is about. Honestly, it doesn't affect me, I don't get xp anymore anyway, I do it recreationally, sometimes I get lawls when I do it and people ask if I'm stuck.