Thread: Can we bring the old Arcane Legends. I really miss her

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Can we bring the old Arcane Legends. I really miss her

I'm really serios
    Do you remember the days when the only one thing to do was farming lockeds ?
    Do yoy remember how PvP was really active. Each level 1-2-3 full rooms of all types PvP u can say or imagine?
    Do yoy remember how all were wearing vili, himingleva, uller?
    Do yoy remember PvP leaderboard?
    Do you remember the old visio of items
    Example: Entangled bow. Black Beard hooks, Kershal, Frost hammer, Frost bow and so on and so on...
    Do you remember how everywhere you go there's was full of players ( CO-OP) ?
    Do you remember when there's wasn't merching?
    Do you remember when pets weren't so important? Yoy wear what you like!
    There's so more things!!! Don't you miss these days?
    Then I was 12-13 y old and I was brain-dead. I was really stupid , but now I really miss these days..

That's just my opinion guys

P. S. Do you remember there was a Dev or mod that was telling us about how much rare weapa exist? I think it was pre-season or 1 season

Изпратено от моят Moto E (4) с помощта на Tapatalk
    Last edited by RoboMinior; 01-09-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Everyone misses the good ol' days of AL. I am grateful that the mods/devs had put alot of effort on making AL a safe environment for everyone. But imo, the reason why everyone feel the game is different nowadays is because of our old guildmates, friends, comrades who got banned. I think they are the most important factor of what the game is lacking.

PS: Please unban the innocent ones

Sincerely,
    An active player
    Last edited by Fapdu; 01-09-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fapdu View Post
    Everyone misses the good ol' days of AL. I am grateful that the mods/devs had put alot of effort on making AL a safe environment for everyone. But imo, the reason why everyone feel the game is different nowadays is because of our old guildmates, friends, comrades who got banned. I think they are the most important factor of what the game is lacking.

PS: Please unban the innocent ones

Sincerely,
    An active player
    That’s not the reason why the game isn’t as active as before. Awakening gems is what killed pvp and AL, no hate just pointing out the obvious. In my guild Elite twinks we have over 230 members and only 3 out of 230 members play . Most of our members in there activity log it says “ active 200-1,200 days ago” and counting which was back in 2016 is when they played and when awakings first came out. If you put the pieces together . Awakening gems was AL’s down fall.

I’ll give you an example of what awakening gem kits did and what key buffs and artifact/belts have implemented in the game.this is a maxed out level 36 tank from 2013-2014(maul weapon)

and this is a maxed out level 38 warrior.2019 Can you see the difference?(glaive weapon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    That’s not the reason why the game isn’t as active as before. Awakening gems is what killed pvp and AL, no hate just pointing out the obvious. In my guild Elite twinks we have over 230 members and only 3 out of 230 members play . Most of our members in there activity log it says “ active 200-1,200 days ago” and counting which was back in 2016 is when they played and when awakings first came out. If you put the pieces together . Awakening gems was AL’s down fall.

I’ll give you an example of what awakening gem kits did and what key buffs and artifact/belts have implemented in the game.this is a maxed out level 36 tank from 2013-2014(maul weapon)

and this is a maxed out level 38 warrior.2019 Can you see the difference?(glaive weapon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's true too

Изпратено от моят Moto E (4) с помощта на Tapatalk