Quote Originally Posted by doddy View Post
+1 also this game needed a small rewards during lvling up like pet// gold etc for the new ppl in only one caractère. We need a stash that u can put more than 99m at least 250m minimum for stash and more slot like from 250 stash slot to 750 having alot of items with full inventory result mee to quick sell the items am keeping for while.also we are in needed to do mini event every mounths for those ppl who's asking for gold to avoid rules break etc.. Also add some plat offre bcz there is alot of countrys haven't plat offre like watching vidéos to get platinum ...make farming pve kills easy since 2017 the farming pve kills stoped from all easy maps for all high lvl . hopeful sts take care about my msg ty

Envoyé de mon Powerful K55i en utilisant Tapatalk
I agree with your idea on the gold stashing. Does need to be bigger now that gold looting and gold events are here. Lot of hardcore farmers have a hard time with stashing gold or they have put their gold on alts. Good idea! And the plat offers yea they are well ahem lol horrible I agree with ya on that too. By time u finish a game offer the items u want to buy are already gone. I really wish we could have video offers even if they just 1 plat worth you are still getting something. Nice ideas!!😊