Thread: FUN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Default FUN

Ok, I'm sick of the same lame twinking. Is there any build that is crazy fun to play? Also, I wanna meet alot of you forumers in game. What level twinking will most of you be found at?...if there is one. Hit me up ingame! Thanks

Best contact igns: MightyMicah, Xmightymicahx, Mastermicah,

~MM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

"Most" of the people on this forum are either low level (20-) or end game. From what I see, at any rate.

From what I have been noticing, the end game people remain the same, the lower level people (not from experience) have been flaming/trolling less, the groups in 25 have been deteriorating, 35 has inherited some trolls, 30 is deteriorating into a troll/complainer group, 40-45 complains about higher levels (namely 50's) and hide in lower level games, 50-55 is filled with newer people, 60 contains people who didn't go to 65, and twinking PvP is generally getting tiresome for the Oldies.

As always, I personally encourage 35's to surface, but you shouldn't expect to see to many of forum's regulars on twinks, and in PvP. But maybe someone will prove me wrong.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Hey Zap.. there are more of us who twink than ya think. We just have wierd names as to have a little break.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Hey Zap.. there are more of us who twink than ya think. We just have wierd names as to have a little break.
    Well, I know you guys have twinks... It's just that it seems like most of you play mains instead. Or farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider:538198
    Yea I am in the lvl 50-60 area (with 3 toons) and I've been playing PL for a while (right after the first halloween event). I go around with a banjo and play tunes for the weary, and I sometimes go around with my low lvl alt to have fun.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Brand new 35 right here! Its more fun to me than the lvl 10-16 range..however...I'm not liking all the crying and trash talking I've experienced already..kinda kills it for me :/. You also might see some funkys running around at 51 ..in the end, I still think endgame pvp is the most fun..the least amount of trolls at least.
    gf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walkhardd View Post
    Brand new 35 right here! Its more fun to me than the lvl 10-16 range..however...I'm not liking all the crying and trash talking I've experienced already..kinda kills it for me :/. You also might see some funkys running around at 51 ..in the end, I still think endgame pvp is the most fun..the least amount of trolls at least.
    If you avoid most of the criers, you also avoid most of the trolls. (Trying not to mention any names....)
    I've tried end game several times... And each time, I just get over it. When I was finally getting use to it at 55 (I was in Severed, and got decent enough to fight "the pros" long enough to score), and the cap raised, bringing a compain I could've done without. I got bored of leveling there, and decided to stop. When I finally went back to end game with my bird, demonic birds (again, won't mention names) trolled me because I was killing them with fortified and deciding not to"take the heat" from 5 birds at once. Bleh. And since I don't have the plat to elix to elite cap, nor the determination/time to do it without elixirs, I will never be able to keep with people who can... Sigh. Twinking is easier to manage, lol.
    Ranted to long. Oops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Level 10 bird with 6 blast shot. One hit kills FTW

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

As walkhardd said above, I'm new to 35 twinking. (twinkXghost) but the pvp environment hasn't been the best. Peoples attitudes at the most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Lev 51-56 pvp is most fairest and most equalest (not a word)
    U dont need 6ook for a good set (my 4k set can beat a custom aka that set is called drainers)
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

These responses made me "lol" haha thanks guys!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

We AoAs all go endgame on our AoAs!

Btw thats a joke some of us do lvl 10-15 pvp!