Thread: Craftable Arcane Weapons(IDEA)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

I get the idea but the numbers and stats and everything is so out of place. Theres a diffrence between farm-able and praying for a chance. Maul drops from the chest, if u loot one u can sell it for like 30-40m why would u bother crafting an arcane when u can prolly buy one with that gold. Shard dosent drop from arena, those are fossils. (Drops from elite golden tindirn chest if you're curious) the others are acceptable.

Also u gotta be aware that making this a recipe or just a thing in general means the prices of these items are gonna hit the roof even if u can farm it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    I get the idea but the numbers and stats and everything is so out of place. Theres a diffrence between farm-able and praying for a chance. Maul drops from the chest, if u loot one u can sell it for like 30-40m why would u bother crafting an arcane when u can prolly buy one with that gold. Shard dosent drop from arena, those are fossils. (Drops from elite golden tindirn chest if you're curious) the others are acceptable.

Also u gotta be aware that making this a recipe or just a thing in general means the prices of these items are gonna hit the roof even if u can farm it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    I understand where you’re coming from, but my weapon “recipe” was just an EXAMPLE. Also the stats of it aren’t out of place. Have you checked the stats of the new level 71 arcane artifact? 110 str, 60 armor, that’s pretty “out of place” wouldn’t you agree? The point of the weapon is so 1 warrior stands out among the rest. Ex; Hercules and regular people, captain America and the average man, level 36 mythic set and average level 36 legendary gear. Get the picture?

Yes, there is a difference between “farmable and praying for a chance” I agree with you there. You could sell the maul for 30-40m but you can’t buy “my” craft-able weapon idea with only 30-40m. I would say that weapon would for sure be in the 80-150m range since to farm it, it could take between 1week to 2 months. I appreciate you correcting me about the shards I forgot you couldn’t loot them from arena, thank you.

Yes, I am indeed aware that the items for this “recipe” will sky rocket. Think of it as a new way of making gold in a sense. I appreciate your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk