Thread: I just got IOS 5 for my iPad and now Star Legends has a problem. Please help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default I just got IOS 5 for my iPad and now Star Legends has a problem. Please help

Hey guys! I just got IOS 5 for my iPad 2 and now Star Legends has a problem. Here are some problems:

. First of all, when I talk sometimes my virtual keyboard keeps getting stuck on the screen

. Furthermore, when I pressed the home key and restarted SL , I pressed the talk space and it didn't even show a keyboard!

. Last of all, one time when I was on the login screen, it didn't even let me log in!

These reasons lead to me deleting then reinstalling SL. Doing this is very annoying and in addition it wastes my time. Spacetime studios, do you think SL needs to upgrade to IOS 5? If not just please do something about it.
    Last edited by Techquake; 11-30-2011 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Because I forgot to type something in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

A lot of people have been complaining about ios5 on star legends. I can't upgrade to ios5 on my iPod because its generation is too low.
    I personally think STS should make ios5 support in their next game client becuase it would make a lot of players happier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

They let me believe SL is IOS5-ready, because the advised me to update IOS to hopefully solve a bug. I haven't done this yet, because i fear it will create more problems then it solves.

A few players complained about the keyboard hang already on IOS before. This makes me think this issue is not related to IOS5.
    see:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Area-bug-iPad
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...2-Keyboard-Bug

The new update of half december, not clear when exactly, will bring a new client update. Hopefully these bugs are fixed, but i fear for you they don't get fixed before half december.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Techquake View Post
    These reasons lead to me deleting then reinstalling SL. Doing this is very annoying and in addition it wastes my time. Spacetime studios, do you think SL needs to upgrade to IOS 5? If not just please do something about it.
    Really? 30 seconds is a waste of your time? I mean c'mon... Other then that I agree with your post..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well, kinda. You're right there, however I have to do it every 30 minutes everyday. It's quite annoying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Oh and tearacan, I wouldn't really suggest getting IOS 5 yet until Spacetime Studios fix the issue