Hey everyone. My gf and I play WoW (yes, don't hate me, just read on) but I came across this game while looking for apps for my iPhone. I'm really interested, and I'm looking to jump in and get the most out of the game!

With that said, I'm not really a stranger to MMOs, or RPG style gameplay, but the 3 classes and talent system (which I've not been able to easily find a lot of info for) are making me wonder what the best combo for 2 new players trying to play at the same time, together.

I myself am used to melee. My first thought was obviously warrior, and since the gf is used to casters/healers, that she would go enchanter. Is there a better combo when leveling? Is there a certain talent spec for any of the classes that lends itself to duo-play?

I can't say I'm looking to PvP specifically, mostly just level and experience the content. To that end, any advice to help us pick classes that are suited to our tastes, and information to shape them into a useful, powerful 2-person team - would be appreciated.