Thread: Massive 18 Int sets + many items giveaway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Massive 18 Int sets + many items giveaway

Ok so now that i have achieved my plan of obtaining all int sets except for L65 crafted I'm planning on giving them all way, but don't know how to organize the contest yet (suggestions are gladly accepted.

So the items that i will give away are the int sets 1 -18 in the following guide:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...3709-Int-Set-s

I would love to put the L65 crafted set on that guide to and would appreciate if anybody was willing to borrow it to me at a certain guarantee so i can complete the guide.

I will also give away some other rare pink items i have in stash, like a lvl 11 armor and others.

Pls visit my guide and give me suggestions for a contest!
    If I find no good contest I will give the Sets away to commentors on this post or the guide, who say which set they really need and why

Thank you for reading

Thx to matutd i decided to give away all the non set items away to ppl who help one of my lesser used toons. This will encourage ppl to help during the holiday seasons (gave away 3 sewer queen items to first person)
    Last edited by Pink-O-Mat; 11-30-2011 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

u should organise a contest where ur like a dev, but on a different toon with no friends, so ur friends cant join u.
    If somebody finds u, they get a set of their choice.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ok thats a good Idea, i will go with another character (i already have) and ask for help, if ppl help they will get my rare pinks (this will encourage ppl to help )
    but the pink sets i wanna make more for ppl who really need them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I agree... Do a contest where it's on an alt do there are no advantages..

Also, very nice work on the sets!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

First, that is a great int set guide, really, awesome job.

I do like the in-game hide and seek as Matutd mentioned, but that really limits who can participate.

So maybe something along the lines inside the forum using a random integer generator. But instead of people randomly guessing a number between 1-1000, have the random integer generator be based off of the number of posts. Maybe something like this:

In the contest rules, set a deadline for posts. Depending on how you want to set up your rules, make them give a reason why they deserve/need an int set. Choose how many they can 'bid' upon. Or they get whatever set is being rolled for. Again, however you want to set that up is up to you. Then when the deadline hits, which is clearly stated in the first post, note what the post count is, use that as your high number, and generate a random integer and those numbers will correspond to the winning post number. If the chosen post does not meet the requirements set by the rules, ie if you asked for a reason why one deserves the int set, but the post is really just a comment to another post, thus being an invalid entry, you could re-roll or select the next valid entry in line to be the winner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hmm thats a good idea as well, as a main price i could even just give out 1 mil
    feel like giving