Thread: Thank You Spacetime Studios!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Thank You Spacetime Studios!

Okay...short version for all the ADHD players/developers...
    I met a guy on PL (ign: Wolfrane) in May.
    Talked to him in real life and played together in game for 6 months.
    Moved to Virginia in October to live with him.
    Just said "yes" when he asked me to marry him!

Longer version...
    I started playing PL in November of 2010 (hey, where is my anniversary vanity?) and quickly became addicted as many players do. In May of this year I accepted a random friend request in CS (which I rarely do!)...must have been fate That player was Wolfrane. We struck up a conversation and ended up running the rest of the evening together. Over the next few weeks we ran alot trying to get him to level cap at 56. One night he sent me his phone number (kids- don't do this! I could have been a serial killer!) and asked me to call him. I did. We talked for hours that night and many more to come. Our friendship soon grew to more than just that. I had recently exited a relationship and was not completely confident that I was ready for another one. I made the poor man wait from May until October the 21st for me. He was so perfectly impatiently patient with me! I finally made the decision to move up here from Mississippi and got here the day before my birthday. I had the best birthday ever and have had a wonderful time since then getting to know Matt in person. I start my new job next week and am getting used to living in Virginia. We just spent our first Thanksgiving together and this year I truly felt like I had alot to be thankful for.
    A few hours ago we went to dinner and when we got home he asked me to marry him. I said "Yes!"
    So to STS, and to PL I say "THANK YOU!". Without this game I would have probably never met Matt and would not have the love and friendship that I have now. For me it was more than just a game...weird how life plays out isn't it?

P.S. If our private chat was ever reviewed and someone took mercy on us and didn't ban us...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    P.S.S. Is there a wedding vanity?

Forever grateful and always a PL fan! Jenny and Matt (Karmakali and Wolfrane)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karmakali For This Useful Post: