Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This needs to be done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default This needs to be done

Haha sorry for the clickbait title but hear me out xD

It would be cool If devs go on a discussion with top 3 guilds/ top 5 players once a week.

We need our questions to be answered, and the best representatives are the ones most invested in the game.

I am comparing it to League of Legnds' dev who are willing to be interviewed by famous Youtuber and they answer general question which the community have.

I know people post their thoughts and questions here but can we really be sure they are getting to devs? And do they end up replying?. So this way players might actually get to communicate with devs and complain/ give ideas to improve the game.

Peace

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

It would be cool, back then there was active devs in the game and talk with top players like zeus etc, now it wont happen sts maybe its busy somewhere else or they dont think the game is worth enough anymore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    It would be cool, back then there was active devs in the game and talk with top players like zeus etc, now it wont happen sts maybe its busy somewhere else or they dont think the game is worth enough anymore.
    Arcane Legends is still their best game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Well we do seem to go through periods when questions get answered however during the last winter event, swamp temple event, activity from the devs was noticeably lacking not sure whether this was because there was some conflict of opinions during the winter event and it is noticed by players using the forum. Whatever the reason, the fact is that players like interaction with Devs and often when players get the answers to their concerns it confirms that Devs are listening. It may not always be the answer they’re looking for but it’s a response. Several threads were also getting hijacked by topics not concerning the thread and and ppl trading insults with each other which I personally do not like to see..it detracts from any type of reasonable discussion and intervention from devs may deter it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Devs used to stream during every new expan, new pet release and so on. Now it all just stopped.
    They rely on people on forums for feedback not knowing that most here on forum don't even know anything about the game or they rely on people who apple-polish them.
    If they actually bothered to do something like OP mentioned the game would actually start improving.

Both support and contact with the community has dropped severely the past few weeks, maybe something is happening back at HQ

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Let's see if this thread gets noticed by the devs xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    It would be cool If devs go on a discussion with top 3 guilds/ top 5 players once a week.

We need our questions to be answered, and the best representatives are the ones most invested in the game.
    I like your idea in general, however having a few 'top players/guilds' as ambassadors for the masses is a bad move in my opinion.
    Some (not all) 'top players' are the worst, greediest and most selfish people in game and would likely make proposals that would benefit their own position instead of the population as a whole.

Yes to devs in game, Yes to better communication between devs and players, a big fat NO to any sort of player favouritism on the basis of APs/Gold/Plat spent/time played etc.

+1 for the majority of your idea

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    I like your idea in general, however having a few 'top players/guilds' as ambassadors for the masses is a bad move in my opinion.
    Some (not all) 'top players' are the worst, greediest and most selfish people in game and would likely make proposals that would benefit their own position instead of the population as a whole.

Yes to devs in game, Yes to better communication between devs and players, a big fat NO to any sort of player favouritism on the basis of APs/Gold/Plat spent/time played etc.

+1 for the majority of your idea
    Top guild's leaders, I atleast know Avaree is nice, I think all guild leaders are nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Top guild's leaders, I atleast know Avaree is nice, I think all guild leaders are nice

No offense but are you new in Arlor? Lol

I personally don't know Avaree, but know who she is ingame and have heard nothing but good things about her for years so yea...like I said not all are bad.

I'd like to see a Q+A with devs once a month, with questions from the community (questions could be voted on here, and also would give devs a chance to come up with answers) either streamed or added to world chat like announcements so everybody sees what is said.

If this was how it worked I'd have no problem with Avaree or any other player being the one to liaise with Devs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    No offense but are you new in Arlor? Lol

I personally don't know Avaree, but know who she is ingame and have heard nothing but good things about her for years so yea...like I said not all are bad.

I'd like to see a Q+A with devs once a month, with questions from the community (questions could be voted on here, and also would give devs a chance to come up with answers) either streamed or added to world chat like announcements so everybody sees what is said.

If this was how it worked I'd have no problem with Avaree or any other player being the one to liaise with Devs.
    I have been playing since 2012, been in countless guilds, and guild leaders are nice, not sure what u faced but there is a reason they can maintain their guilds

Good to see that u agree with most of my things, this should be spread around more so it can come to dev's attention

Each guild leader will represent their guild's objections or opinions.

I also think that the discussion should be committee based, top 5 guilds leader's will be there discussing together so there is a less chance that someone can get away with personal profit. The conclusion of the discussion will end up in being favor of all players

Last edited by Azedz; 02-02-2019 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I have been playing since 2012, been in countless guilds, and guild leaders are nice, not sure what u faced but there is a reason they can maintain their guilds

Good to see that u agree with most of my things, this should be spread around more so it can come to dev's attention

I started in 2013 and have seen 10's if not 100's of gm scammers/cheats/plat farmers. Seems you've been lucky.

Only 4-5 months ago my old gm took me for 30-40m in gold+gears, disbanded guild and changed ign xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

That explains ur view toward GM's xD but there is a general rule, if u are letting someone borrow your things they should give something in return of equivalent worth xD

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Azedz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

That explains ur view toward GM's xD but there is a general rule, if u are letting someone borrow your things they should give something in return of equivalent worth xD

I know many GMs who I could trust with all my gold/gears, doesn't mean they're all legit.

I dont really care that much about value of in game items/gold (its lonely at the top) for me its more about enjoying the game with friends and helping decent people when I can.

If I give something I don't expect to see it again, and if I do then bonus. It's a very effective (slightly expensive) way of finding trustworthy friends, atleast when I do get scammed (happens pretty often tbh lol) my Mrs sees how upset i am and lets me buy extra plat to support STS xD

Sorry, I'm kinda derailing your thread here... I'll stfu.

Good idea +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The guild master of a top guild (a mage) sniggers at rogues who have lower damage than him and pesters players with high aps to join his guild. So, no. All guild masters aren't nice.
    Agree with OP but interaction shouldn't be limited to specific people in the community. It can have damaging consequences

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Need more attention xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

I saw Cinco in fester playing and talking with player during temple challenge and they still answer our question when its constructive and relevant.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I saw Cinco in fester playing and talking with player during temple challenge and they still answer our question when its constructive and relevant.
    It needs to be more public and more often, we all want to know answers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

They "we're" really active on forums at one point but, then the forum got out of control so, guess they already tried that.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Im not sure how you determin which guilds are the top ones and why should they represent anyone but thier guildmates. The same goes for top players, is LB really what says how good you are? I think LB only shows you invested alot of time and maybe money in the game but thats about it.

Truth is esports like LoL is way diffrent than an rpg mmo game. Those top players can just go stream or something and talk abt things they heard, if u were to do that here the players would be spammed by private messages asking what the devs said etc.

I think the devs did fine job and the only questions they really need to answer is weither we can craft a recipe after event or weither x thing drops and thats abt it, with events atleast. When it comes to expansions they already do teasers/guides/ or just answer in chats sooo.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Im not sure how you determin which guilds are the top ones and why should they represent anyone but thier guildmates. The same goes for top players, is LB really what says how good you are? I think LB only shows you invested alot of time and maybe money in the game but thats about it.

Truth is esports like LoL is way diffrent than an rpg mmo game. Those top players can just go stream or something and talk abt things they heard, if u were to do that here the players would be spammed by private messages asking what the devs said etc.

I think the devs did fine job and the only questions they really need to answer is weither we can craft a recipe after event or weither x thing drops and thats abt it, with events atleast. When it comes to expansions they already do teasers/guides/ or just answer in chats sooo.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    I was just suggesting, of course the details of the discussions are gonna be made public in some way probably by posting in forums. We just want confirmation that devs are listening, they probably dont have the time to respond to all discussions here

Last edited by Azedz; 02-02-2019 at 11:08 AM.