Thread: Getting scammed by scamming sites

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Getting scammed by scamming sites

Got random pm to visit some page that sts was apparently giving away prizes.Once i logged in back,all my stuff got taken away(they even spent my balanced tokens in Chancel).His name is Rapdevils please report him,i traced all my stuff he put it in AHName:  Screenshot_20190209-155929_Arcane Legends.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  349.8 KB
    Last edited by Razererxx; 02-09-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hmmm why on earth would you give your account info to some random site? Anyway sorry for your loss

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Korabiv For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Well either we can cry how stupid i am or we can try and ban this guys acc and remove that website.I posted this so sts does something against a guy,if they wont return me my stuff im cool with it, just want to get rid of this stuff

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Razererxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Change immediately your account login and password
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

lmaoo why would u believe this guy huh? XDDD sorry for ur loss but that will teach u a lesson to "not share your account"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Sts wouldnt need your password to give you things. Sorry you fell for it but there is a reason we get that automated messege when we log on.

he will get banned, dont worry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Glad that you shared. More than better, to make people know that is fake and scam. Still people fall on it, because not everyone is old player, or not everyone is used with mmorpg, and has many kids on game too.
    If you see they sharing on game tell in open chat too that it is a scam.

Good luck to you, and continue farming

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

This dude is lvl 71 and using house keys.
    I doubt that he got scammed because I assume he has some knowledge about the game.

Anyways, sending this message alone is enough for a ban.
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

You fell for it despite the scam being very obvious

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    This dude is lvl 71 and using house keys.
    I doubt that he got scammed because I assume he has some knowledge about the game.

Anyways, sending this message alone is enough for a ban.
    Firstly i got scammed(only thing left were locations,some random stuff in my house,ullers helm and fob with 50gl) everything else including:taint set,nm set,rest of gl set,my nox set,all my fury jewels(noble,equsite,..),my vanities,my gold(aprox 600k),my lockeds,my artifact,.. was stolen from me
    Secondly i have written that even if sts does not want to bring my stuff back i am cool with it,so pelase READ then accuse
    Thirdly main reason i have written 2 threads is not because i want to cry about lost stuff,it is about to ban this guy and remove that website so others dont make stupid mistake like i did.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Razererxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Got random pm to visit some page that sts was apparently giving away prizes.Once i logged in back,all my stuff got taken away(they even spent my balanced tokens in Chancel).His name is Rapdevils please report him,i traced all my stuff he put it in AH

Although you are not supposed to "eat the apple from the tree", people pick and gobble it anyways......

The funny thing is the fact that you actually posted this situation here..... It's sort of like a thief attempting to sue the the pet owner of a dog who bit him when he broke into the house and attempted to burglarize it......

It's like, you have to "tell on yourself" in order to make this claim..........
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 02-10-2019 at 09:20 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I think he did the right thing posting.
    Everyone makes mistakes, but he decided to help community posting some evidence of an unknown ign of (probably) a scammer.
    What the community respond to that.....is blaming him on how stupid he was. Doesn’t matter if there is someone around that take advantage of people and ruin game experience, stealing accounts and selling items in auc. Just who get scammed is stupid.
    I Just thanks him that he reported. And wish him good luck to recover his stolen items. And who stole your belongings receive the right punishment.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    I think he did the right thing posting.
    Everyone makes mistakes, but he decided to help community posting some evidence of an unknown ign of (probably) a scammer.
    What the community respond to that.....is blaming him on how stupid he was. Doesn’t matter if there is someone around that take advantage of people and ruin game experience, stealing accounts and selling items in auc. Just who get scammed is stupid.
    I Just thanks him that he reported. And wish him good luck to recover his stolen items. And who stole your belongings receive the right punishment.
    This is not a "mistake" or a case of "stupidity", this is simply the result of being scammed in the process of attempting to scam......

Dude is lv.71, had a forum account since Sept. 2018, he "knows" that STS "DOES NOT" do "giveaways"......

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    This is not a "mistake" or a case of "stupidity", this is simply the result of being scammed in the process of attempting to scam......

Dude is lv.71, had a forum account since Sept. 2018, he "knows" that STS "DOES NOT" do "giveaways"......
    Just tell me in which way possible was i doing a scam?And mate i posted so others dont make this decision and sad part is apparently i am bad guy in this story.Ridicolous!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Just tell me in which way possible was i doing a scam?And mate i posted so others dont make this decision and sad part is apparently i am bad guy in this story.Ridicolous!
    People probably appreciate the heads up but, you are "supposed" to "properly" report those type of websites "before" you fall victim to it's scam... What would you have done if you successfully received items or gold from that website??? Would you have reported it????

Basically, "you know" there are no giveaways from STS, plain and simple, which makes any "know" involvement in those websites against the TOS. What "you did" is a "bannable" offense, buddy. You got scammed in the process of breaking the TOS. My point is, you will be lucky to still have an account if STS sees your post.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Can’t believe people still fall for this. Greed is a powerful thing.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Drone For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

People probably appreciate the heads up but, you are "supposed" to "properly" report those type of websites "before" you fall victim to it's scam... What would you have done if you successfully received items or gold from that website??? Would you have reported it????

Basically, "you know" there are no giveaways from STS, plain and simple, which makes any "know" involvement in those websites against the TOS. What "you did" is a "bannable" offense, buddy. You got scammed in the process of breaking the TOS. My point is, you will be lucky to still have an account if STS sees your post.
    I really dont care will my stuff be returned,i really dont care if my acc will be blocked..Only thing i care is taking that website down and banning guy resposible for scamming others too,if you want me to be banned-fine do it,but at least if you are acting like such detective try helping problems with scamming by these ways(websites,..)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

I really dont care will my stuff be returned,i really dont care if my acc will be blocked..Only thing i care is taking that website down and banning guy resposible for scamming others too,if you want me to be banned-fine do it,but at least if you are acting like such detective try helping problems with scamming by these ways(websites,..)
    You were robbed but, you were robbed in the process of knowingly committing robbery.....

It's just funny that you seek Justice from the people you attempted to rob.....

It's good that you reported the guy but, just don't do it from a "victim" standpoint because you are seeking justice from those who you victimized......

My main point is, you may not care about items being returned but, you may no longer have an account after telling on yourself so, where's the logic in your post, assuming your intention is to keep your account and keep playing???????
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 02-10-2019 at 05:29 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

You were robbed but, you were robbed in the process of knowingly committing robbery.....

It's just funny that you seek Justice from the people you attempted to rob.....

It's good that you reported the guy but, just don't do it from a "victim" standpoint because you are seeking justice from those who you victimized......

My main point is, you may not care about items being returned but, you may no longer have an account after telling on yourself so, where's the logic in your post, assuming your intention is to keep your account and keep playing???????
    Clearly you have shown your thinking by asking and doing same question on and on..If you cant read between the lines i will tell you directly:I dont care if i get banned for breaking rules i didnt know,whole thread is made to tell players to watch out,report website and player and hopefully not to make stupid mistake i did.And i was victim,did i got scammed?yes i did,am i making a drama about it?no i am not.As you said "funny" thing is you are making drama of it by trying to make me bad person here.Come on mate if you are that kind of justice fighter, fight for my ban if you consider it i am "scammer" i really dont care if you told me actual stuff and not some boring accusations on and on but at least fight for other guys ban too because if you look at all your posts none of them included actual scammer,every single post was accusing me and trying to make me a bad person in this situation.So yeah ban me if you think im bad and "greedy" as some stated but at least have some balls and address the scammer....or he is good guy here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Situs not found

Sent from my vivo 1808 using Tapatalk

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Aansyory For This Useful Post: