Quote Originally Posted by Daarkshadowzz View Post
Okay first of all i completely disagree with this comment, If you are an op or a commando who does not have heal in your speck it should be your job to stop the player before they run and re heal.
Let me make this very clear to everyone. EVERY SINGLE CLASS! has the ability to stop an opponent who is about to run and hide. Operatives have root, commandos have slow and knock down and Engineers have their own yellow stun thing. SO THERE SHOULD BE NO REASON! or excuse that your opponent has managed to get away.

The pillars are there for a reason, thats what they were made for!

So that engineers and ops can re heal. Its been like this in WOW and in other video games. The only reason people are complaining is that they DONT know how to stop it. I just told u how. So if ur opponent is on low hp, cripple them and finish the kill.

With the introduction of this rule many players including myself are contemplating to resign. Since obviously commandos will be able to kill all other classes very efficiently. Let me also make one more point clear they are THE ONLY CLASS that has the ability to do a self COMBO! why dont u disqualify those who use it?? i mean obviously ur giving them plat implants, THE COMBO and now u want to introduce a NO RUN/HEAL policy.

I MEAN cammon, how much more do u want to nerf all other classes lets not forget that Comandos also have 1 more heal regen.
I believe Samhayne disagreed with your fighting style too. Yes, there is strategy for running. What you do is not strategy though. You literally SIT at the corners until you're full or near full health. According to Sam, it's an exploit and will be dealt with.

EDIT: Also you do not need to sit/"hide" to kill commandos. Have you ever considered maybe YOU just don't know how yet?