Okay i am totaly new to this pvp.. do not know what rushing is but found myself at a distinct disadvantage as a commando and a 10 second cool down to skill attacks i found most of the time the other team took out my teammates 3 on 1 i got a couple of aoe shots off but then found myself fighting 3 plyrs by myself needless to say i died before any of my skills recovered... As a commando i feel useless in pvp as my aoe skills do little damage compared to ops skill attacks especially when they all attack me at once ... Hmmm... Eng didnt even have time to heal us cause i was dead in 2 to 3 seconds... Need to see a skill tweak in cool down rate as an op was able to get off 2 to 3 shots of the same skill to my one and waiting for it to recover. Also our dps is lower than op as well and health and armor does not seem to make the difference i thoughtt it would. Have an armor of 1296 for 3 seconds and health of 626 yet they were able to kill me quick before i could even get off more than 1 or 2 skill shots... Also it seems i do not do as much damage either as i am doing 20 to 30 dmg compared to thier 50 to 70 dmg (even with my armor at 1296 and dodge at 16)... Need to explain rushing to me... The games i was in we respawned at circles then at it again... But it seemd only had half health when respawned cause i died even faster... For me i do not see any fun in this as without an eng to heal whn we respawn we do not have enough health to withstand the attack... I am new to pvp so that may be the issue but just seems once u die u have a disadvantage the rest of the match. Pve i can take out large mobs in matter of seconds... In pvp i cant even take out one plyr before my cmmndo goes down in a heap... :/ guess just no good at it. But do see how i can win when my team just dies then i am trying to take on 3 plyrs at once... I know if i cant play then dont play pvp... But would like to know is it me or am i at a disadvantage as a commndo with low dmg even with skills at 5 and 6.