Thread: Random, helpfull tips for pvp.

North Pole, Alaska...(i am dead serious).
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Random, helpfull tips for pvp.

Ok i am npt sure where to start, so i will give each tip as it comes to me. (REMINDER. These tips will likely be true for 30-35pvp. I am not very experienced in other levels of pvp except some, so know this apply almost only to lvl 35 pvp. When using a bear, for example a copperhead bear, i would highly recomend 94 dex and the rest on str. I recomend this because if a copperbear goes up against a bird, it will be a fight for your money because from practice in hundreds of bird vs bear fights i have found that regardless the body armor you wear and helm you have, as long as you are wielding shiverig talon and have 5+crushblow you have atleast a 40% higher chance of winning with dex rather than melee vs birds. But trust me, do'nt try the talon on voodoo's it will dissapoint you. Another tip:if you are a mage and are about to fight a "better mage" when you say go and you both start running at eachother, from practice you can time using fire right when the opponent is in your fire range which will push them backwards.when this happens run the other way(kite) and then go in for a nuke combo, prefferably drain-light-fire. The reason you push them back is because when they were about to attack you they did not expect to be pushed backwards. Due to this, normaly they will have used their best skills like drain. Giving you a much higher chance of winning due to the damage they missed on you. Hmm, if you really want to be a good 35 bear but dont have much skill there is a good way for you to succeed. The reason i do not use this build is because i like pvp to be competitive, not so easy that i beg people to try harder pl0x. So, a very strong bear is to use iceberg longsword"prefferably lvl 32", iceberg plate and of course a vyxnar if you can afford it, otherwise a polarbear or conquerors ursan helm will have to do... And with this gear use damage ring and i wont be to specific,but get a decent amount on debuffs 3 and 6 rage 6 ironblood 3stomp, 5beckon and all 3 slashes, but make 2 of the slashes have 2-3 points on it. Use all the skills quickly beckon-scream-crushblow-slashes-stomp and sometimes stomp before slashes it depends. If used fast enough you should get a mages mana to 0 and then ko when health runs out almost as fast as you both took to say go. Quickly i just want to give this combo out, if you have a nuke combo(max or almost max offence skills) and a lower heal level (2 or 3) then you should know this combo. Some of the better 35 mages found a counter build for my nuke build(low heal, high light,drain,fire) but i then found a counter combo to their counter build it is as follows and you must be pretty fast for it
    To work right, here it is:ice-light-heal-drain-fire-light. This is more of a secret combo for 35 mages. Use it. When you,re oponnent has a high heal level or if you are using drain-light-fire combo and keep losing while using it, then use that combo it will prove to be quite helpfull. But remeber gotta be very fast fior this combo. Thats all the tips i can think of right now, hope it helps and works for you! Happy pvping....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Slightly different but true.
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink