me again hehe, i think gray pet shows that its not available bcoz it's tired. and the red is the alive one that you can switch. i have question that loadout bar gives us specific save slot or it will go to selection bar.
well in my humble opinion again, i prefer give us specific saveslot so when we click the loudout it will easily change set.
by the way is there a marvel event i saw Captain Marvel again she's glowing.
ign: Murcrow
Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lovecraft-last-day.jpg 
Views:	1037 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	175684

We hope you've enjoyed saving and spreading the love in Arlor! Tomorrow (2/28) at 1:30pm CT, the Lovecraft portals will close for good and Hugthulu and Hugthulu Prime will be relegated to the other realms until Valentine's Day rolls around again. There will be a 3-day cooldown to use up your remaining tokens, so don't forget to cash in at the Token Vendor before he packs up shop.

Don't worry, the fun won't end with the event. 2X Story Tokens will begin tomorrow in its place!

In other news...

Name:	Screenshot_38.png 
Views:	1110 
Size:	559.4 KB 
ID:	175691

A new client update is coming soon and will incorporate some of the community's valuable feedback. More details to come next week, but as a sneak peek, you can look forward to non-equipment items stacking in your inventory (yay for less scrolling!) and the ability to add pets and loadouts to your hotbar.

Name:	Screenshot_39.png 
Views:	1061 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	175692

Feedback or questions? As always, I'll be hanging out in the comments! Drop them below. And happy Wednesday!
Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk