Thread: New Elexiers!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Default New Elexiers!

I saw there a new elexier that you can join any map for 5 mins for 1p an yu can gain experience!
    And also u can host or join any map for 5mins for 1p!(seein lvl 1s in mt. Fang haha!)

Anyone have tested where the most xp yu can gain on a map for a higher lvl(65) trying to get to 66 can easily gain xp?!on the lower maps?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

I noticed this elxixir as well. I didn't activate mine though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Wow, this is sad. Are they gunna make Fnord again and charge 20 plat to get into it?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cascade For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

@cascade i just heard about fnord. Isnt it the the same thing as alterra just a diffrent server!? Just diff people playing on it?and whoever use to play on it got a - in there name?
    @skeletonlord this is guna b funny seein lvl 1s in mtfang! There guna gain 10 lvls in like 1sec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Yes Fnord was an exact replica of Alterra. People who got migrated to Alterra when Fnord closed got a '-Fnord' in their name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lwmark:499785
    @cascade i just heard about fnord. Isnt it the the same thing as alterra just a diffrent server!? Just diff people playing on it?and whoever use to play on it got a - in there name?
    @skeletonlord this is guna b funny seein lvl 1s in mtfang! There guna gain 10 lvls in like 1sec
    They won't gain xp any faster in Mt. Fang over any other zone will they? They would get the same xp in ao1 as they would in Mt. Fang right? 1xp per kill? Or am I missing something?

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    They won't gain xp any faster in Mt. Fang over any other zone will they? They would get the same xp in ao1 as they would in Mt. Fang right? 1xp per kill? Or am I missing something?
    Not sure that is 100% accurate, as I understand it they shouldn't gain more xp than a red thread level will produce. So if they are a level 1 and they jump to Dark Forest, they should get the same xp as if they jumped to Mt. Fang. Again, that is just how I understand it. Doesn't red thread level produce more than 1xp... 1.5 perhaps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

@Gluttony - I don't know. That's why I was asking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

how do you use this?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Plat store.or the guy whos gives u free elxier at beggining of every map!

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lwmark View Post
    ikr
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Not sure that is 100% accurate, as I understand it they shouldn't gain more xp than a red thread level will produce. So if they are a level 1 and they jump to Dark Forest, they should get the same xp as if they jumped to Mt. Fang. Again, that is just how I understand it. Doesn't red thread level produce more than 1xp... 1.5 perhaps?
    actually, u get more exp(the map gives more exp than fh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

thing is scaed pinks dont work when you buy the elixir in sl, i got chromeweave at lvl 18

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Enable XP Gain (5 mins) ~ Allows you to gain xp in a dungeon that is below that player's level.

The elixirs should be tweak, change, or be remove from the game completely. I'm so disappointed!!! As a player that has been playing PL/SL since it started, this new elixirs disgust me. I earned my kills fairly. Got kills in the appropriate campaign based on my level. The leaderboards will be a mess. I saw numerous L66 players killing at Balefort Hidden Passage to boost their kills because of the elixirs. I truly respect those on the board for their time and effort. It's absurd the they will be knocked out of their spot because higher levels are farming kills at lower levels. This elixir ruins the game for me.
    Chantylily - Mage, Chanterella - Archer, Chantankie - Bear
    Chantylily - Vampy & Sorcerer, Chant - Engineer, Chanty - Operative, Chantanky - Commando

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

This is so stupid....
    Now we will see tons of plat-rich low levels in high level games..
    So stupid... But the good part is it brings back the memories of the old Sewers
    Level 30s pwning sewers ftw!

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Now we will see tons of plat-rich low levels in high level games.
    That's the least of things imo. Those players will either host a game that high level players will leave, or they will join an instance and get booted. So no real hate for that one.

Now the level 66s in FH or Balefort gaining kills, that's another story as it affects things all over. Why farm Mt. Fang for the uber rare pink when you can farm kills and get recognition on the LB. This will increase the price of end game sets due to less overall farming. Why play the level cap campaign and fill up those maps so that others can get their turn on the elite train, when you can pad your stats. Players who are willing to spend the plat will level up to cap, and then perhaps spend some more plat gaining kills in far off lands where the enemies hit as hard a limp noodle.

Now honestly we can sit and rage about how we dislike this change, but the fact remains that it's going to produce results. Pretty good ones too based on what I've seen within the first few hours of this addition. So remember how we all disliked the elixirs coming back into game for plat, well this is the future: power leveling and kill boosting for plat. Are you in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This is a bad idea. Transparent and sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    That's the least of things imo. Those players will either host a game that high level players will leave, or they will join an instance and get booted. So no real hate for that one.

Now the level 66s in FH or Balefort gaining kills, that's another story as it affects things all over. Why farm Mt. Fang for the uber rare pink when you can farm kills and get recognition on the LB. This will increase the price of end game sets due to less overall farming. Why play the level cap campaign and fill up those maps so that others can get their turn on the elite train, when you can pad your stats. Players who are willing to spend the plat will level up to cap, and then perhaps spend some more plat gaining kills in far off lands where the enemies hit as hard a limp noodle.

Now honestly we can sit and rage about how we dislike this change, but the fact remains that it's going to produce results. Pretty good ones too based on what I've seen within the first few hours of this addition. So remember how we all disliked the elixirs coming back into game for plat, well this is the future: power leveling and kill boosting for plat. Are you in?
    OMFG I should've known ALL ALONG.
    STS's ulterior motive..IT'S FOR THOSE PVE FARMERS>.<
    So annoyed by those people who just pot 4x all the time to get a high kill over 100k>.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    OMFG I should've known ALL ALONG.
    STS's ulterior motive..IT'S FOR THOSE PVE FARMERS>.<
    So annoyed by those people who just pot 4x all the time to get a high kill over 100k>.<
    That, and, although I'm not sure, I think low levels get a MASSIVE amount of exp if they join high levels. It's sort of like the keeper runs when you were level 10-30.
    rhinomagic[/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Yes Fnord was an exact replica of Alterra. People who got migrated to Alterra when Fnord closed got a '-Fnord' in their name.
    I know a fnord,now i know how they got the dash in their name