Thread: Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Krieg Helix Axes Make A Return !

I know many are gonna disagree with me but come on at some point it has to happen .

We had every vanity item available for plat so far and some of them well most of them recoloured ( brought in different colours and versions ) and even weapons too like
    Tormentors and black razors etc etc... now one item is left which is helix, what about helix? How about it gets brought back as a lvl46 version or a lvl51 version as a reward on the lvl51 cap update, that's probably too much to ask for SO how about a different colour of helix as lvl41 or lvl51 ?? I've seen a bunch of really nice suggestions and designs by Iotus and other people on forums, whoever doesn't know what I'm talking about you can go check their posts, different colour of helix as dark blue helix or something like that, something really cool. Look guys helix is way over priced for a lvl26 item that is useless except for looks, many items had different colours and versions of them, like recently the Love and Death and dead without you pets, really cool idea which is the mix of Blood hearts and FX moonshadow pet, gave a chance for those who can't afford those expensive ones, to get a very similar version of them which is those 2 in the last update. so Im just saying It would be fair enough to also bring a different colour helix axes so everyone has a chance to use them.
    It just doesn't stop there guys, there aren't alot of helix axes or helix axes owners that are active, helix axes are sooo limited and that shouldn't be a thing in a game that everything have been available for plat if you know what I mean, what is next? helix to go extinct? it will if we don't get a same version or atleast a different colour of it .
    For those who might be like ''Oh wow we will never have anything rare or any rare items left everyone has everything bla bla'' yes it's a game that was brought back to life after it stopped getting updates a long time ago which means it's like a whole new game being created, speaking of rare items things will slowly start becoming rare by the time, it's not fair for who started playing not so long ago to also not have a chance to have specific items (like helix) since it's a very old item. Many old items were brought back such as Black vampire heart and Elder tear gems or Undead antlers Etc etc, Many old players weren't happy about undead antlers being brought back for plat when the game started getting updates as it was one of the most expensive items in the game, and they are OLD PLAYERS that were loyal to the game but it turned out fine, so the point here the only people that have the right to be mad about such things are old players not those new random people who just wanna put very over priced items such as helix, also undead antlers even have different colour versions like the black and green undead masks. It makes sense to bring the only item left without a different colour or even a way to get, back in the game as the same design or atleast a recolour.
    I know some might just wanna argue and fight but no I don't want any of dat I'm just dropping my opinion here since this forum is called ''General Discussion'', would be great to hear others opinions, convince me if you don't agree and agree with me if you agree !

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoveWins For This Useful Post: